cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP reservation number in PR (table)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In which table I can find reservation number for PR created by MRP.

thx

Piotrek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Piotr,

There is no one to one relationship between a reservation and the PR created.

Reason: There could be many pegged requirements - one or more. When MRP is run the system would combine these requirements(or reservations) and create a single PR.

What we could find is the pegged requirements for this PR. There is no direct table to find this. But you could determine through a function module which displays the stock/ requirements list into a table. You could from this table derive an easy logic to detrmine the pegged reservation.

The function module is AUFBAUEN_MDPSX_ANZEIGEN

Hope this would be helpful to you.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Piotr,

What I assume is that you want the reservations of the component items in the sub-con PR. In that case wht I said is valid.

If not so what do you mean by resevation for a PR ? PR by itself is a receipt element not a reservation. Only the components for the sub-con PR can become reservations.

Please explain in detail yourrequirement.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I create reservation

2. start MRP planning

3. PR is created by MRP (in reference to the reservation)

Question is:

Is there any table that shows both numbers (PR and reservation). RESB doesn't work - the fields are empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

Reservations always created with ref to Purchase orders/ production orders or planned orders in case of REM (there will be no reservations with ref to PRs).

Please check table RKPF you will get the all details of reservations (linked of reservation with PO/ sales order etc).

From MB25 transaction also you will get the details.

If helps please close this thread with rewarding suitable points.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

RESB.

The PR and Item wouldbe available in BANFN and BANFPO in this table.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

The fields are empty!