cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Operations 2LIS_17_I3OPER Transaction OLIIBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. When running OLIIBW for the statistical setup it returns no rows for the operations in MC17I30OPRSETUP. It does return rows for the order (MC17I30HDRSETUP). We are on ECC 6. This is the 1st time this extractor is used. Any pointers please?

Regards,

JL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you activate the datasource for the operations as well?. OLIIBW will only post data to the setup tables for active datasources.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Data source 2LIS_17_I3OPER is active and can be run from RSA3. I have found notes 667544 & 879320 that refer to a similar problem regarding the notifications and involves the update group. That has been configured in the IMG. OLIIBW also collects transactions for the notifications correctly. I have not found any other notes and am still stuck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The problem was solved. The delta data collection in the cockpit (LBWE) was not activated. Thanks for the responses.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried with ECC 5.0 no issues, let me know what are the steps you are doing. do not have much idea ECC 6.0 .

MSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am using ECC 5.0 and in BW data sources, couldnot take data in 2LIS_17_.... How can I use the 2LIS_17... structures.

Sükrü

Message was edited by:

Sükrü Per