cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In what way could i get the Shipping conditions of the SO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In what way could i get the Shipping conditions for those SOs which used route 'AABB'.

What i mean is whether there exist a table could let me search and get output list like below??

<b>Selection Screen:</b>

Sales document type: ZTO

Routes: AABB

<b>Output List :</b>

SO# | Shipping condition | Route |Trans.Zone(optional) |

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shipping Condition comes from the customer master onto the sales document header. This means, the data would be referred at the sales order header level. Whereas, the route, shipping point is determined at the item level. Transportation Zone is determined at the Ship to partner level (WE). So, in order to generate a report list that should fetch all orders lines with a particular route to give you SO#, Shipping condition, Route and Zone, you would have to use three different tables. VBAK, VBPA and VBAP.

The best way would be to use SAP Query (SQ01). Define an infoset first at SQ02 with these three tables VBAK, VBAP and VBPA and join them. Then go to SQ01 and select from the field list, Document type and Route as your selection criterion fields. Then select the output list per your requirement. Please have your ABAPer set this query up for you and it will work for sure.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the table join info.

But i excuted my query and found that the value of the fields shows like this:

<b>Sale order type | Route</b>

Stocking Order | From US to CA

Seems that the value of the field displayed as description??

It supposed to be like this:

<b>Sale order type | Route</b>

ZTO | USCA

What should i do??

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SQVI tcode, I feel it is more interactive and easy. Then click on create tab with a Name in the quickview field. Put some title name, and in data source select table join. Next step is put two tables, insert table by using either SHIFT + F1 or click on the second icon from top left. Put VBAP then redo this for VBAK. Now click on the back arrow, screen will change where on the top left you can see the branched tables. You can expand and select the fields you would like to use for selection and fields you would like to be displayed. In your case you will be selecting, VBAK-AUART & VBAP-ROUTE as selection fields. In display list select VBAP-ROUTE, VBAK-VSBED, and any other fields you would like to be displayed as output. Now click on execute tab on top. I should work.

Naren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check the table VTTK for ur query i think u will get the shipping condition for The route u want from this table.

But u will not get the number of SO.

For that u have to merge table.

Hope this will help.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to make a query or custom report.

roberto