Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxes in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to create a box in smartform.

I have used the the Box command but it is not working. Are there any parameters or conditions that need to be specified for using a box command?

If we can not use a box command, then how can we create a box in smartforms?

Please guide.

Thnx in advance,

Preeti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi,

In smartforms, you don't need to write the box commands as you write in SAP scripts. Just go and add windows in your smartform and display them with borders. This will give you your uline/vline boxes.

In your smartform, you can see 2sections in your left hand side,i.e, Navigation section. One is of

Global settings and

Pages and Windows

Your page will be there. Right click on your page and create windows.

After creating windows,

Double click on the window, the properties section of that window(right hand side of the screen) comes up.

Go to the 'Output Options' tab , then box and shading and give your border color and width. The preview pane is also there for you to see.

This will serve your purpose.

You can write the text using create text under the window option. This will display your text in your bordered window.

reward points if it helps..

regards,

Omakr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all !!!!

My query is solved.

Preeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi preeti,

BOXES command won't work in smartform....however you will have to use either template or table to draw boxes using selected pattern...

hope this may help u...

please reward in case useful....

regards,

prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In smartfrom you can create boxes using tables or templates . Depending on the requirement create a table or a template .

then double click on table or template .

then click on the column you want to disply in lines .

Then in the same line as line details you will find inner frame (+ sign) , Outer frame( bbox sign) , left frame , right frame etc . You can use them acordingly to draw lines on the edges of selected column .

Or if you want to display the entire window as box then

Double click on the window name . Then click on output options and select lines with chek box . Now that window will be displayed as box .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not getting you. Can you plz attach a screenshot here with a box inside a layout.