cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source system inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to load data into the cube, i assigned the datasource and maintained comm structure activated comm structure, and also created infocube maintained update rules, when i tried to create info package my source system is inactive, when i tried to reactivate its giving me an error. the errors messages is as follows.

"With Remote Function Call to system EI3R3IDES error Function module "RSAOU_BWBC_GET" not found. ccurred."

can anyone tell me where am i doing wrong?

your help is appriciated.

Kind regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be problem with table "RSBASIDOC" mismatch entry between source and target system(i.e. BW to R/3).we can't change this table from SAP level. howver from DB level it's possible but first take the backup of this table then play with it.

Please follow the Steps mentioned in SAPNOTE 1478123.

Regards,

Pritesh

sat_p2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My best advise is if you have Basis people please try to check with them, so that they will maintain the correct mapping entries in table. I hope even you don't have access for doing these kind of activities.

One more please go to source system connections please try to check whether SS is active or not if not please contact basis people.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

I think there is some RFC destination problem.generally such error occur when connectivity between r/3 and bw is not set up properly..we can fix this error in sm59…

I hope this will resolve the issue,

thanks and regards,

shalini.

sachin_kulshrestha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

Using SE37 see if you have the function module

RSAOU_BWBC_GET. If should be there else consult basis.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we had same problem. we are able to fix from RSA1>SOURCE SYSTEMS>RIGHT CLICK ON RESPECTIVE SOURCE SYSTEM--> GO WITH RESTORE.

if u want to restore ur settings. you need to login with administrator id.

all the best.

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does this RSAOU_BWBC_GET module exist on BW side only? On BW side it is showing it exists whereas on R/3 side it shows it doesnot exist.

Thanks,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

There can be another simple way to fix this :

Check the user being used for the RFC

Ensure it's ALEREMOTE for both systems and ALEREMOTE is set as a system user

Delete the RFC and recreate it

Make sure the MDMP settings are OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ananth,

I think your source system is R/3.In RSA1 go to source system in Modelling tab and select your source system right click on it and check the connection,if you get the connections are ok message,then its fine.You get these type of errors if connection between R/3 and BW is not set up properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the OSS note 493422

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well the first step should be to activate and restore it again.

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried Szameitat,

i tried activating it again, i saw something unusual that communication structure is active but trans structure is inactive, i tried to activate it thats when i get that error. any thing else im missing?

Thanx

kind regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I meant activating and restoring the source system again. RSA1->source systems->activate.

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

use this TCODE: RS_LOGSYS_CHECK

Regards,

GPK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Did you get your problem fixed? I am getting the same error and not able to fix it by the steps mentioned. Reply will be appreciated.

SJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I have same issue.

I'm trying to connect a SAP CRM system to BW.

I have error message :

RSAR (Data transfer and meta data maintenance)502 Function module "RSAOU_BWBC_GET" not found.

Did you solve your issue ?

Kind rgds

Gilles JUNG