Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called transaction MR1M during idoc posting in version 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears that transaction MR1M is no longer available for users in 6.0. However on the header record of an invoice after being posted via EDI the transaction listed is MR1M.

We have found that this is done via SAP standard code function module IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_MRM within the include LMRMHF0T where it calls transaction MR1M.

We've tested the invoice posting via Idocs and it works fine. However, having MR1M appear on the header as the transction when users cannot use this transaction is difficult to explain.

Can anyone confirm that this is the way SAP has designed this solution in this version?

Thanks

Sandra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

It may be just appearing that this transaction is there on the header level. But actually when the IDOC process it will call all the underneath standard program.

As you see in the upgraded version only the MR1M transaction is removed and they bought MIRO instead of that but most of the underneath program names are same as the older version.

Regards,

Atish

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

It may be just appearing that this transaction is there on the header level. But actually when the IDOC process it will call all the underneath standard program.

As you see in the upgraded version only the MR1M transaction is removed and they bought MIRO instead of that but most of the underneath program names are same as the older version.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

We are using SAP 5.0 and I noticed a document header with the tcode MR1M as the transaction used. I checked the table TCDCOUPLES and the transaction SE97 to see if this transaction is called by another transaction and I can't find it. Furthermore based on the reply that MIRO is the new MR1M I ran some trasaction history on this user and they never executed MIRO? Is MR1M called by any other transactions somehow? How can I explain this? What is the program name that is called by MR1M?

Thanks

Mark

0 Kudos

We are using SAP 5.0 and I noticed a document header with the tcode MR1M as the transaction used. I checked the table TCDCOUPLES and the transaction SE97 to see if this transaction is called by another transaction and I can't find it. Furthermore based on the reply that MIRO is the new MR1M I ran some trasaction history on this user and they never executed MIRO? Is MR1M called by any other transactions somehow? How can I explain this? What is the program name that is called by MR1M?

Thanks

Mark