Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check in SCA File which is assembled in another NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I met a question.

I used the NWDI to manage and develope one product.The product version is 1.0,and then i assembled it and got the SCA file,productV1.0_C.sca .

In another project i wanted to upgrade the product, and then i built the product define in SLD and set up the NWDI. Everything is OK.

Finally i copied the SCA file,productV1.0_C.sca , into the check-in box folder.In the Check-in Tab of CMS i could not find the SCA file ! BUT i copied the SAPJEE09_0-10003469.sca into the folder i could find it.

What should i do? Please help me and thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CMS usually only shows SCAs matching your track configuration, thus I would suspect that you have not configured that SC in your track.

If you look at developed or required software component in the landscape configurator: Is your product SC shown there? If not you need to update the dependencies in SLD, update CMS from SLD to reconfigure the track.

Regards,

Marc

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am having the same requirenment / problem.

I have a custom SCA file (from another project) which i want to add to a different NWDI Server (also a different SLD). I have created a new product / SC etc and added a track for this newly created SC. But when i want to check-in the SC i just see the standard SCs (i have defined dependencies for this new SC).

Obviously the link between the defined SC from the SLD and the SCA file is missing.

Markus

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok i got it working.

It is important that the SC name is identical! In my case it wasnt. So i just manually edit the SAPMANIFEST.MF from the SCA file to the "new" SC name and now the SCA is shown in the inbox folder for check-in