cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX Installation Error - FSL-06002 Error 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I decided to re-install TREX on my dedicated TREX server today due to some indexing issues that I was/am having (please refer to posts in the KM section of the forum).

Unfortunately, now I have a new set of problems.

I am attempting to install TREX version 6.1.12.00 on my Windows 2003 server and receive the following error during the install:

ERROR 2005-06-28 00:25:45

FSL-06002 Error 2 (The system cannot find the file specified.

) in execution of a 'CreateProcess' function, line (278), with parameter (F:\usr\sap\Python\python.exe F:\usr\sap\trex_00/CCMS/<b>install_config.py</b>).

If I click on the reset button and attempt a reinstall/upgrade, I get a slightly different error message:

ERROR 2005-06-28 00:45:26

FSL-06002 Error 2 (The system cannot find the file specified.

) in execution of a 'CreateProcess' function, line (278), with parameter (F:\usr\sap\Python
python.exe F:\usr\sap\trex_02/CCMS/<b>update_config.py</b>).

Any further attempts to reinstall/upgrade the installation results in the above error.

I am logged into the server as a local admin, the installation files are located on the c: drive locally and I re-downloaded the installation files just in case there was some corruption in the source files.

As indicated at the start of my post; I had successfully installed TREX on this box last week with no problems.

Today I ran the uninstall utility, restarted the server and attempted to perform a clean install and now have these error messages.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,

~Henry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Henry!

I had the same problem. Uninstalled Phyton 2.1, stopped the installer, and then installed TREX again. The installation is now complete!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I uninstalled the Python application via the Windows "Add/Remove" programs utility and that seems to have resolved the issue.

TREX has been installed successfully.