Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for ME21 PO Creation at the time of saving--Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one help me out in finding the user exit for PO creation at the time of saving.

The Requirement is:

I need to create a custom field in EKKO table.

After appending the structure with the field to the EKKO table, i need to create a PO.

Now i need to update the field which has been created at the time of pressing the SAVE button.

I need to update the EKKO table it self.

I could find the user exits but none of them have the EKKO table either in Changing or in Tables.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

me_gui_po_cust it's a screen badi. it's also fully documented easy to implement, as it has examlpe too.

read that..if it suits ur requirement ..dont forget to reward me:)

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

can you check this user exits - bcose it has ekko table as customizing include

<b>MM06E005 Customer fields in purchasing document</b>

<b>Reward pts if found usefull:)</b>

Regards

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

me_gui_po_cust it's a screen badi. it's also fully documented easy to implement, as it has examlpe too.

read that..if it suits ur requirement ..dont forget to reward me:)

0 Kudos

I tried the Enchanment MM06E005, none of the user exits in it is helpful.

In Screen BADI saving the data into the database table is not possible.

We can move the data from one screen to other but saving data into the database is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may want to check this user exits.

EXIT_SAPMM06E_012 - Check Customer-Specific Data Before Saving

EXIT_SAPMM06E_013 - Update Customer-Specific Data in Purchasing Document

Here is the list of available user exits for ME21.

EXIT_SAPMM06E_001 - Other Number Range or Own Document Number

EXIT_SAPMM06E_004 - User Exit for Cust.-Specific Control of Import Data Screens in Purchasing

EXIT_SAPMM06E_005 - Field Selection Control: Vendor Address Screen

EXIT_SAPMM06E_006 - Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Header (PBO)

EXIT_SAPMM06E_007 - Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Header (PAI)

EXIT_SAPMM06E_008 - Import Data from Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Header

EXIT_SAPMM06E_009 - Reset Customer Data at Beginning of New Document (Without Dialog)

EXIT_SAPMM06E_014 - Read Customer-Specific Data when Importing Purchasing Document

EXIT_SAPMM06E_016 - Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Item (PBO)

EXIT_SAPMM06E_017 - Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Item (PAI)

EXIT_SAPMM06E_018 - Import Data from Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document Item

EXIT_SAPMM06E_020 - User Exit: Change Document for Requisitions (Conversion into PO)

EXIT_SAPMM06E_021 - Fulfillment of Target Value: Release Orders Against a Contract

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

0 Kudos

I tried using

but we cant update the EKKO table using these Exits.

I need to update the EKKO table.

Is there any other method of updating the EKKO table at the time of pressing the SAVE button??

0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below link that give an idea how to update EKKO table using the EXIT_SAPMM06E_012

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=3867791&messageID=1445669

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

0 Kudos

In his issue also he was not able to update the EKKO table but instead updating in other table would refelect the same in EKKO table.

But in my case i am adding a custom field in EKKO table. This field is present only in this table.

In the perticular user exit we have the EKKO table in importing paramentes i.e we can get data and use them.

EKKO table is not present in Tables and Changing paramenters where we need to change the table and update it.

0 Kudos

Hi srikanth ,

For solving you issue you have to add a the structure append add in EKKO into structure MEPOHEADER.

With this you can populate the field deirectly in MEPOHEADER and it will be automatically save in the database.

Hope this help you.

Best regards.