We currently have PCard processing implemented on BBPCRM 4.0.
We are moving to SRM on 5.5 Server.
The present processing of PCard statement is quite cumbersome and we would like to evaluate different options. Current process
- Manually access PCard provider's web-site
- Extract current month's procurement card transactions.
- The data is massaged and put into a .txt format file.
- File is placed on to an ftp server.
- A batch program is setup in B2B to pick up the file on the ftp server
- File is converted into the PCard IDOC BBP_PCSTAT01 structure
(using IDOC_INPUT_BBP_PCSTAT function module
(as well as generates the invoice IDOC with associated FI invoice in R/3)
Processing monthly statements and testing is an administrative nightmare trying to line up appropriate data in the text file.
Also, we currently only create one document for the entire month's file.
So the 1 document consists of multiple lines for the multiple PCard #'s and multiple transactions.
I would be interested in how others process the PCard Statements from their PCard Providers.
- How they receive data from the Pcard provider.
- How they bring it into their system
- If they process one document for a statement, 1/PCard# or 1/Pcard transaction.
- And any additional information that may assist us in this process.
Heather Keating / Capgemini / Toronto
SAP Module Expert / New Horizon System Solutions
Office: +1 416 207 6446 / www.ca.capgemini.com
800 Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 5S4
<u>We have done similar work long time back. In that case, we have created a custom program as per our business requirements.</u>
<b>Here are some related links on P-Card Process Flow -></b>
<u>P-Card Process Flow</u>
Note 781149 XML Procedure for IDOC BBP_PCSTAT01
Note 610088 - Report BBPPCRECN without local purchase orders
Note 594228 - PCard: Admission of the address
Note 214429 Tax postings in procurement cards
Note 414087 Pcard. Credit memo in bank file with settlement data
Note 176025 Procurement card:Field f.Transaction ID too short
Do let me know, incase you need more details.