cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating a Service in SICF

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I know this looks like a stupid question. But I made a change for a Service in SICF and saved it. I searched but haven't found any way to activate the service. Someone please help me.

Thank you.

Johnson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<u>Please do the following steps -></u>

<b>-->activate the services through SICF tcode.

> Go to SICF transaction and activate the whole tree under the node Default host>sap>bc>gui>sap>its.</b>

<b><u>Right click on any of the services (there you will find option to De-actiave / activate the service)</u></b>

<u>Related links -></u>

Note 851940 - Launchpad in BBPSTART has wrong URL for services

Please ensure IACOR service must be running correctly before publishing the HTML Templates using the report - W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES

When you are using the Internal ITS,you need not run the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES.(only SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT )

Is IACOR running correctly ? Check that using SMICM Transaction.

What all errors are you getting in ST22, SLG1, SICF and RZ20 transactions. ?

Have you maintained Z roles for the ITS users or maintaied Z roles using PFCG transactions ?

Are you using Integrated ITS or ITS service on a seperate site. ?

Ensure that the Internet sites in SRM system are maintained in table TWPURLSVR using SM30 Transaction.

Let me know the details. Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

The first part itself solved the problem. I was searching for the Activate button after selecting the service. Thank you very much.

Johnson

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are changing the ITS service in trasnc SICF,then you just need to save the changes and need not activate the service again if its already activated!!!!

Only if you chnage the ITS service in SE80,you need to republish it!

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.