Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently need ur help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I already have a post on SDN before for this issue but was not able to solve the problem...I will again tell the issue in detail...Its only you guys that can help...

We have a system here where data is coming from the ETL external system into SAP..

IDOC's of the type ACC_GL_POSTING01 are coming into the SAP R/3 system from ETL system...Now I have to write a program that can park the IDOC....it means that the IDOC doesn't get posted but gets saved...There will be many IDOCs that will be coming in the system..there is a transaction called FBV1 that parks FI document...if i write a BDC for this..and then run this BDC for my idoc data i will be able to acieve the requirement...does it make sense...correct me if i am wrong...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a processing routine defined for the specific Idocs that come into SAP.

So, as and when the idocs are in, the routine triggers and you can codeappropriately in the routine for parking the idocs.

See if there are any BAPI/FMs for parking an FI document.

Check these threads

Regards

Raj

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a processing routine defined for the specific Idocs that come into SAP.

So, as and when the idocs are in, the routine triggers and you can codeappropriately in the routine for parking the idocs.

See if there are any BAPI/FMs for parking an FI document.

Check these threads

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Doesn't look like the best solution. have you explored the other opportunities as other message type. etc.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

hi,

I have checked other FM's and BAPI...there is no BAPI that does it..there are BAPI's for Posting but not for Parking...I have to deal with IDOCS of the type ACC_GL_POSTING01...and I have to park IDOCS not post them...

BDC is the only option that I think...please suggest...

0 Kudos

Please can someone help me in this...

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

You can use message type INVOIC, IDoc Type INVOIC01/02 with process code INVF (FM IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_FI) for FBV1 transaction.

Also another approach, you can use batch input program RFBIBL00 to pasrk document. Please check these links for more information.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/CAGTFADM/CAGTFADM-FI.pdf

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46b/en/data/en/pdf/CAGTFADM-FI.pdf

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Hey ferry,

I have to use ACC_GL_POSTING message type only..how to i have to code if using RFBIBL00 program...i was thinking to do a BDC recording for the transaction and then get vales for the IDOC and pass to it....

i have no idea in IDOC programming...any kind of sample code will really help...

and one of more thing really need to thank you for all ur help...and immediate responses...

thanx