cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFM2 transaction in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a user exit in APO , which gets triggered with CFM2 transaction . After activating a model with CFM2 TCode in R/3 , a logon screen is opened with my id and its asking for a password in APO system. I tried to enter my password it didnt accept and now it gives an error saying " password logon no longer possible- too many failed attempts " .

Is that anything to do with RFC connectivity . Do we need to take help from basis so as to automatically connect to SCM system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

deepthi raj,

CFM2 will try to reach the logical system (we enter as parameter) and activate integration model. This problem may come if:

The RFC destination defined for that logical system is having incorrect logon id / password of the apo destination (or a blank id password). This will prompt for an id password on the screen. this user id should be having aleremote equivalent authorization. so probably not work with your id.

You need yoru basis team to ensure in SM59 that correct useid / password and ensure the remote logon happens OK from the same screen.

this won't pop up any screen in CFM2 and work normally.

rgds,

SB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your replies . The basis consultant is asking me what account you are using to connect from R/3 to APO and i think its SCMRemote user id . and may be while connecting from R/3 to APO it should automatically logon to SCMRemote . Last week for debugging the models , dialog access was given to SCMRemote and from then its creating the problem .It was set back to system id but may be they changed some other settings and its creating the problem . I just want to confirm the same with you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check with the Basis COn regarding on this issue

There are couple of reasons

1) You may not have log in Access to SCM system which is connected to your R3 system

2) In RFC the log in ID and Password for SCM system has to be defined

Hope it helps

Regards

Vijay