cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

:) Weblogs related to RFID

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This thread is dedicated to referencing the published and new RFID weblogs. Do not append any comments to this thread please! Only if you have written a weblog about RFID and released it, you may append a small description with the link here.

For everyone else interested in tracking RFID weblogs, press the "Watch this Topic" option at the start of the thread. Next click "Watch Options", check "Email Updates", and "Update Watches". Then, whenever a new append is made to this thread, SDN will send an email to all watchers. This is effectively a very simple "heads up" on new (RFID) related weblogs.

WARNING: Do NOT append anything else on this thread, as any new append will trigger a flood of emails to all the people on the watch list!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wrote two more RFID blogs:

This one is an overview of the EPCConnection conference I attended last month:

/people/steve.winkler/blog/2007/11/27/epcconnection--connecting-rfid-vendors-tomore-rfid-vendors

And this one is about the current state of the RFID market:

/people/steve.winkler/blog/2007/11/28/rfid--slow-and-steady-wins-the-race

Former Member
0 Kudos

This pdf should help us understand what is RFID....i loved it..

http://zonecours.hec.ca/documents/198329.GeneralRFID,version25novembre.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

You can refer this technical paper which will help you to get the basic view of the RFID technology plus you will have an idea about a RFID-SAP implementation using XI , without using SAP-AII with the help of a case study..

Direct Link of the document is as under

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c444f8e8-0d01-0010-4d9b-c6f...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is a simple introduction to RFID. The post gives a brief overview of some of the more salient points about RFID but doesn't dive into a huge amount of detail.

/people/steve.winkler/blog/2006/05/03/an-introduction-to-rfid

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, RFID people

These are my weblogs about SAP RFID Scenario Installation,there are three parts.

Part I :RFID Scenario Installation-Preparation

/people/shang-ling.jui2/blog/2005/08/09/rfid-scenario-installation-preparation

Part II :RFID Scenario Installation-Installation

/people/shang-ling.jui2/blog/2005/08/17/rfid-scenario-installation-installation

Part III:RFID Scenario Instllation-Configuration

/people/shang-ling.jui2/blog/2005/08/28/rfid-scenario-installation-configuration

Regards

Sheng

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here we go with the very first blog:

Commissioning RFID Tags from SAP, Part I of III

/people/john.carlson2/blog/2005/07/12/commissioning-rfid-tags-from-sap-part-i-of-iii

A pioneer in SAP RFID, John Carlson, has jumped in, lit the way and invited others to share, communicate, and give feedback with his welcomed and welcoming blog.

I echo Michal, in that it is fabulous to have experienced RFIDers willing to give others opportunities to learn and also teach. Thanks, John.

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Part II of the blog is now available at: /people/john.carlson2/blog/2005/07/22/commissioning-rfid-tags-from-sap-part-ii-of-iii

Enjoy!

John