cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runs SAP...

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I went to Chile for an IDOC teaching course, I saw in my former company that they had a very funny SAP add...

<b>SANTA RUNS SAP</b>

I took a photo of it....But I wonder is someone got that picture...You could send to me (My mail is on my BC) -:)

If you got any other funny "RUNS SAP", please send it too...

It's just an add, so I'm not breaking the rules of not sharing knowledge -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181923
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Huh ???

In my email copy of Che's message, the message is not "bravo" - it's "nausea".

Have the SDN elves been at work here?

djh

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah that was an accident with a new predictive text editor that I am trialing, obviously it needs work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> In my email copy of Che's message, the message is not

> "bravo" - it's "nausea".

>

> Have the SDN elves been at work here?

Ha ha very funny !

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Thomas! -:D If you could send me a little SAP logo next to my Moderator "M" then I would be more that happy LOL

Greetings,

Blag.

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blag,

Just noticed the <b>M</b> against your name...Congratulations

Regards,

Bhanu

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhanu -:D Yep...I'm a Moderator of the Scripting Language Forums -:)

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member181923
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ATG -

Congrats.

But more importantly (for me), you've cleared up a confusion about what the "M" means.

I thought it meant "Mentor" and my feelings were getting really hurt because I have my "Mentor" t-shirt but no "M" by my name. (I must be a "Mentor" if I have the t-shirt, right?)

So now that I know "M" means "Moderator", I feel a LOT better.

Best regards

djh

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Yes the M is for moderator. One day we will show who is a mentor in the forums too, just not yet. But people can check the wiki page for a list of current ones (unfortunately not totally up to date yet): https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Community/SAP+Mentors

May be David, that brings you to update your profile in the wiki.

There will be more information regarding the SAP Mentor program in the weeks to come. I hope you and the community will like it.

All the best, Mark.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@David A "Mentor" T-Shirt? Cool -:) Hope there's a "Moderator" T-Shirt too -;)

@Mark That's great -:) I have check the Mentors WIKI page...But still doesn't know for sure what exactly the "job" of a Mentor is...A how can anyone become a Mentor...By invitation? By request? By points?

P.S: No luck with my "Santa Runs SAP" ad yet -:'(

Greetings,

Blag.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Well I checked our internal CRM system and sure enough Santa Claus is a reference customer. So I went to SMART (the database where we keep all of our marketing materials) and pulled down the SANTA RUNS SAP image.

Its on the way. Early Merry Christmas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

uh-oh. think I got to be a bit more moderate so that my postings do not fall prey to the new Blag-M. )

grats.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> uh-oh. think I got to be a bit more moderate so that

> my postings do not fall prey to the new Blag-M. )

>

> grats.

Hehehe...Don't worry Anton, your posts are Blag-M proof...I love your posts so I don't think I would never need to fix them or delete it -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll <font size="-4">not</font> try to proof the contrary. )<p>

cheers, anton

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Geez! -:O I just realized that I'm a <b>SAP Mentor</b> -:D Now I really need to know what's my role as a Mentor... -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you going to give me a "Mentor" T-Shirt on TechEd Las Vegas? Or I need to be part of a BOF session (Which I'm not going to be...)? I'm crazy about SDN stuff LOL

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blag,

Just wanted to write you about it, but you post faster than I type

I wanted to ask you to first create a profile, but then I thought you probably were the first one to create one and it turns out it is true: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/AlvaroTejadaGalindo

Now on the SAP Mentor page it didn't pick it up because you are known to the system as Alvaro Tejada (without Galinda). Will make sure that this is fixed in the background too. (I did for now in the wiki page, but that can get overwritten any day.

You are one of our most active and community minded member. You are especially an example for our friends in South America with your enthusiasm. What you are doing is great. As I said before we will come out with more details regarding the SAP Mentor program soon.

We are happy to have you, Mark.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah...When I create my user on SDN, I sign up as Alvaro Tejada...But then modify my name to Alvaro Tejada Galindo (Just my view name)...Because I didn't want to delete my user to create a new one -;)

I just want to say that my enthusiasm must be thanked to Craig, which I like to call my "SDN Godfather" -;) I have say this before, but without Craig's advices I wouldn't be so "active" and "community minded"...

Again, I feel the SDN as my second family...My best friends are SDN members (All the of them from other countries)...

I'm going to wait for the Mentor information -:)

Thanks a lot for everything Mark!

Blag.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

bravo