cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent error in BPE inbound processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am trying to run a BPM senario and this is the error i am getting whe i click on the queue ID. It first gives tht it has a SYSFAIL and then when i click ther it gives Permanent error in BPE inbound processing.

Also the message is run sucessfully in sxmb_moni, there is a green flag next to the PE header tab which state the Message is seduled in the outbound side.

The same message show tht they are "To be deilvered" in message monitoring

Please let me knw whr the problem could be or tell me how to check the steps if sucessfully executed or not.

Rgds

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same kind of error now..I have four receivers in my Fork and the messages wait in the queue with the first message reading "Permanent error in BPE inbound processing".

Return code is 0 in SXI_Cache

But my correlations are empty if I open it in the container in errorlog..

Another strange thing is..It fails in mapping - so for the first run, the messages enter the BPM and fails...but for consecutive runs, it enters the queue with SYSFAIL - permanent error in BPE inbound processing...I have correlations and exception branch defined for the block which has the fork steps....

only when i delete the entries in smq2 and delete the workitem in swwl, i could send messages again and the process is called once and fails in mapping...

Please let mek now how you could solve it..Thank u..

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Check in tcode swf_xi_customizing and everything should be in green colour....

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Check this fourm,may be help full

Reward points if found helpfull.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ll,

I'm facing with the same problem.

After I click on the PE, it brings me to the outbound queue, which shows me the well known sysfail message.

I deleted the queue, activated the comm chanels again, and guess what? the same problem.

My integration process would pick up two files, process it into one message and throw it to an ftp server as a file.

It starts with a fork (with the correlation and the two recievers), continuing with the message tranformation which contains the mapping, then ends with the sender.

However this does not matter, because the two message is lost somewhere in the queue processing.

I would appreciate any comments, thanks!

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Csaba,

did you set this BPM task, by any chance, to inbound processing mode "Without Buffering" (under tx SWB_INF_CONF)?

Also, in your BPM, make sure both receiver steps have the flag "Start process" checked.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Csaba,

Can you see exception / error message in BPM workflow? If you expand all nodes in BPM Workflow, you shoulb able to see error step and message.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henrique,

I was just reading Configure Inbound Processing in ccBPM Part I:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c00d9465-ea97-2910-deac-f8aa681e...

Yes, just changed the value to"without buffering" you suggested, but no luck..

I checked both to start process, but no luck..

When I activate, It creates the queue for both message, the first is in state "Permanent error in BPE inbound processing", the second is in state "Transaction recorded". The next polling uses the same queue but with no other results: If I delete the erroreous LUW (and unlock queue after to let something happen) , the second will be erroreous with the same state..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

The LUW did not get executed in the Integration Process yet. Somehow It's just could not be passed to the Integration Process.

I'm not sure if I defined the correlation properly..

Reciever1

- Use Correlations: [correlation container defined for Reciever1]

- Activate Correlations: [correlation container defined for Reciever2]

Reciever2

- Use Correlations: [correlation container defined for Reciever2]

- Activate Correlations: [correlation container defined for Reciever1]

These two are in a fork, as mentioned previously, and the fork does not have any further element. The fork does not have any "End Condition" Maybe this has to be defined as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How was this issue ever solved?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To be delivered means: The message was successfully delivered from Integration Server and the messages is passed to the Messaging System receive queue.

Make sure ur system users hae enoug permission. Make sure XIAFUSER and XIAPPLUSER r nt locked.

Then check in sxi_cache, the status of ur integration process. It should be 0

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

As you said..

"Also the message is run sucessfully in sxmb_moni, there is a green flag next to the PE header tab which state the Message is seduled in the outbound side..."

Double Click on PE..it will take you to the Workflow screen. On left hand side corner you will see "List with technical details" You will see all steps in green except one which has error...you can expand / click on container for error details.

Let me know if you need more details.

Nilesh