Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction VFBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'd like to know why and when do we need to execute VFBS. What is transaction VFBS for and its functionality? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Kurtt

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

VFBS is a development tool which can be used for customizing the screen sequences / tab controls etc.

In here, you need to give the program name and choose the relevant radio button and then go in change mode and insert a new entry in the respective tables.

0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

First of all I'd like to thank you for your response. Is it the standard screen sequence? Who usually maintains this? is it BASIS?

Because I have encountered the error message regarding in maintaining the table T185 when we test the email functionality in VA01 and VA02 and I found this transaction.

Best Regards,

Kurtt

0 Kudos

Hi Kurtt,

Can u give me a clear picture. as of where do u encounter this error and the error number that you are getting. I'll try to help you the way i can.

Regards,

Sai

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks! The error came out when I tested the sending of email through VA01 and VA02. Sending the converted SAPScript to PDF through email. Then this error message has been displayed:

Flow Control: Entry SAPDV70A, V70G, , DET5,,* is missing in T185

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Kurtt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I have researched and answered the question.