cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Forms Builder - Data Schema Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using EP7 SP9 and I need to create XML Forms.

But when I create my project I can't add any nodes to the Data Schema.

Help,

Aviad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Aviad,

please verify your java version because XML Form Builder works only with java 1.4.x

Regards

shuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shuki,

After downgrading from java 1.6 to 1.4 the problem was solved.

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case I see that it works with java 1.5, NOT 1.4, as confirmed by classloader exception (major.minor 49.0)

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/sapportals/wcm/app/xfbuilder/client/XFormsBuilder (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

do u have this document.....refer this........it will clarify all ur doubts...study it clearly & patiently...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ee639033-0801-0010-0883-b2c76b18...

Regards

Bhargava

points are welcome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

Do the following to create the Data Schema:

1. Rename the root node of the data schema.The root node of the data schema is the first node beneath DataSchema (by default, DataModel ). If a symbol with a plus sign is displayed next to DataSchema, double-click on it to expand the node. Use the secondary mouse button to click on the element DataModel and then choose Rename Node.

2. For Example, enter the name News in the dialog box that appears, and confirm with OK.

3. Create a subnode for each element of a news item. Use the secondary mouse button to click on the element News, and choose Add Child. Enter the name of the element (for example, Title) In the dialog box that appears.

4. To create other elements on the same level,choose Add Sibling Node from the contextmenu of the appropriate element (such as Title).

5. Repeat this procedure to create the remaining structure.

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

/* Points are Welcome */

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh K,

The problem is that I don't have any nodes under the data schema.

And rightclicking on data schema does nothing (no popup menu).

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

Double click on "DataSchema" under "Data Model". It will show you a child node "DataModel". Then you can rename the node.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyadev Akunuri,

I wish that it was so simple.

I have doubled, tripled and quadripled clicked on "Data Schema" but nothing appears underneath.

This is my problem.

Aviad