cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send mail to Message Processor in Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to create a action that will send mail to message processor when he is assigned to the support message.

The problem is that when a support message is created the filed of the message processor is empty and the action can't be preformed even after I am assigning a message processor the action isn't working.

Is anyone knows what kind of condition I need to had to my action so the action will be active only after I will assign a message processor.

Thanks a lot

Lior Grinberg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Arkadiy

"Also you can create action that will send e-mail for e-mailing list (1-st Level Support) when message was created in Service Desk"

How do you do this. I can get it right if I Open message and save message. I want the message to be send immediately when it was created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

I create action Z_SEND_MAIL_CREATE for action profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED and application CRM_ORDER. My action is similar to action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_MAIL but I does checked "Shedule automaticaly" and not checked "Changeable in dialog", "Execuatble in dialog", "Dispaly in toolbox" in the group "Action Settings". And I does NOT CHECKED "Partner-Dependent" in the group "Partner Determination for the Action". Then enter e-mail for e-mailing list (1-st Level Support) (as example, support@yourdomain.com) in the filed "Adress" (in the Tab "Processing Detail") for your action (when you create your action in the "Condition Configuration") in the "Condition Configuration" for application CRM_ORDER.

"I want the message to be send immediately when it was created."

You don't need change "Processing Time" in the "Action Settings" from "Processing when saving document" to "Immediate processing" because document will saving when create and action will work.

Regards,

Arkadiy

PS: Exuse me for mistakes, I have not enough time for right translate from my native language to English

Message was edited by:

Arkadiy Ponomarev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've made the same configuration in my system, but what are the start conditions for this operation?

thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also getting the same message in the determination log.

=======================================================

Number of action templates from the determination: 1

Action is partner dependent, partner determination is performed

No suitable partner has been determined

No partner exists with role SLFN0004

=======================================================

Did you get the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lior,

You can solve this trouble by the different variants. First variant can be in the next steps:

1) Create new status in Schema of Status between "New" and "In process" with name "For employee"

2) Define that message processor must be assigned rather than message will be in status "For employee" and create your action for status "For employee".

Then you has next scheme:

1. Message created, status "New"

2. Message open for edit, assign employee as message processor, message saved

3. Assign status "For employee" (action is defined), message saved (create e-mail to message processor).

This is easy way as I can see.

Also you can create action that will send e-mail for e-mailing list (1-st Level Support) when message was created in Service Desk.

Say me if you have questions.

Regards,

Arkadiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay

Can you tell me where I can create a new status and where I can define that message processor must be assigned rather than message will be in status "For employee".

I tried to create a condition that the action will be active when the status is "In process" and then I sent a support message and assigned a message processor and saved. after that I changed the status to "In process" but the action didn't appeared in the actions tab.

Thanks again

waiting for your replay

Lior Grinberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lior,

You can change Status Profile by the T-Code crmbs02 or over SPRO - SAP Solution Manager - Configuration - Scenario-Specific Settings - Service Desk - Status Profile and editing your status profile (my status profile is SLFN0001)

Regards,

Arkadiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkadiy

First of all thanks for your help.

I did created a new status.

The next step :

2) Define that message processor must be assigned rather than message will be in status "For employee" and create your action for status "For employee".

How should I do that?

After that I need to define the action to send mail to the message processor.

What the action details?

Again Thank you

Regards

Lior Grinberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lion,

You must tell your employees how they should process messages, as example first open message, then assign message processor, then save message, then set status "For employee", then save message This is easy way.

Action to send e-mail to message processor similary to action send e-mail to message creator, only you must set role busines partner employee instead message creator. Do you know how do this? Please see "Note 691303 - Sending E-Mail from message after status change" and remember that you must define condition for change status "For employee" instead status "In process" (from this note).

Reward points if this answer help you.

Regards,

Arkadiy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkadiy

I narrowed the problem a little. I did created the action as you told me but when a message enter to the service desk and I open it I don't see the new action in the actions tab.

When I look in the log I see that the action didn't execute because the message didn't had a message processor.

The reason that the action didn't find a message processor is because it's a new message.

And even if I add a message processor and change the status the action didn't execute. (I saved the support message as you told me)

What sould I do?

Thanks alot's

Regards,

Lior Grinberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lion,

do you see Note 691303 - Sending E-Mail from message after status change? You must define event when action will execute (change status to "For employee") in the condition customizing. Does you this?

You can see loh in the T-Code SLG1 or tab "Actions" in the your message.

Regards,

Arkadiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkadiy

I did saw Note 691303 and I created 3 actions so far:

1. When message is created, find support team responsible.

2. Action to send email due to change of status.

3. Action to send email to support team leader.

And I see all of them in the tab "Actions".

The action "Send mail to Message Processor" I can't see in the "Actions" tab.

When I look in the log of the action "Send mail to Message Processor"

I can see the following :

1. 1 conditions for action Z_SEND_MAIL_TO_MPC were read.

2. Condition 1 returns an action template.

3. Number of action templates from the determination: 1.

4. Action is partner dependent, partner determination is performed.

5. No suitable partner has been determined.

6. No partner exists with role SLFN0004.

7. Action Summarization: Only One Action Permitted.

And that's it. Even if I assign a message processor after that and save and change the status and save I just can't see the action in the "Actions" tab.

Sorry if I sound a little frustrated. My boss is breathing down my neck.

Regards,

Lior Grinberg

Message was edited by:

lior grinberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem when I edit the action as partner-dependent and in partner function SLFN0004 - Message Processor the action doesn´t appear in the actions tab and in the determination log appears the error:

No partner exists with role SLFN0004.

If I select another function Reported By or Support Team I don´t have this error and the action appears correctly, but I want to send the email to the message processor.

Please help!! Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the root of the problem,

This error appears in my system when I have the same business partner in the Message Processor and in the Reported By.

Regards,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lior,

please provide all the settings for your action and its processing type details.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The details of the action:

ActionProfile: SLFN0001_ADVANCED

Action Definition: Z_SEND_MAIL_TO_MPC

Processing Time: Processing when saving document

Processing Times Not Permitted: No Restrictions

Schedule Automatically

PartnerFunction: SLFN0004

Determination Technology: Determination Using Conditions that Can Be Transported.

Rule Type: Workflow Conditions

Action Merging: Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definition

processing type :

1. Smart Forms Mail.

2. Form Name - ZCRM_MESSAGE_PROCESSOR.

3. Processing Class - CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER.

4. Processing Method - CRM_ORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM.

5. Archive Mode - 1 Mail only.

Tell if you need more infomation