cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller 09 contains an error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on BI 7.0. We successfully loaded all the Master and Transaction Data successfully. There was a requirement to delete all data and reload.

While trying to load one of the DataSources, this error message is coming up.

Error message from the source system

Diagnosis

An error occurred in the source system.

System Response

Caller 09 contains an error message.

Further analysis:

The error occurred in Service API .

Refer to the error message.

Procedure

How you remove the error depends on the error message.

Note

If the source system is a Client Workstation, then it is possible that the file that you wanted to load was being edited at the time of the data request. Make sure that the file is in the specified directory, that it is not being processed at the moment, and restart the request.

I have tried deleted Initialization of InfoPackage, Replicated the DataSource, Checked Source System connectivity, ran RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL. Still it's the same error.

Kindly, advise me.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this,

go to SE16 and open the table RSSDLINIT and delete the line(s) for that data source in question from RSSDLINIT table. also try deleting any prior init request from infopack

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is resolved.

Thanks,

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandru, Could you let me know what is the solution ?

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Have you tried RSA3 with update mode 'D'.

If it is not allowing with update mode "D" , goto debugg mode and run with update mode "D".

If it is giving error,go and check the source code of function module BUPA_CENTRAL_TEXT_EXTRACT_BW.

In line number 203 , there is a case for l_update.

below that we need to have a statement like below.

WHEN sbiwa_c_updmode_delta.

If you did't find this statement , just add this statement.

May be it will work.

We did the same,and we resolve this issue for the master data load for "0BPARTNER_TEXT".

kr

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi it seems that you tried to load a file for a pc file source system correct me if that is not the case, and while loading the file it was open.

verify the path of the file in the infopackage and check if the file is still on the server using transaction file and al11.

hope this could help you.

regards

Boujema

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Delete your initializations from infopackage.

2. replicate your Datsource and activate your transformation once.

3. Check Details tab page of the Error in monitor Screen.

Paste your Details tab page messages in the thread.

Nagesh Ganisetti.

• assign poitns if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Check if there are any lock entries in SM12, if you find any pertaining to the load, delete the same. Also, try to break up the load, using selection parameters based on time characteristics e.g., Monthly, 15 days, like that and schedule the package.

I had the same problem before, solved it by breaking the loads w.r.t time char...

Cheers,

Rafi