cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between MAPL and PLPO to derive work center from CRHD

Former Member

Hi,

Anybody know how to derive work center using MAPL and PLPO for planned order (PLAF). Is there any connecting table between MAPL and PLPO.

Please help asap.

Regards,

Mitali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Mitali

PLKO ( Routing header) is the link between MAPL & PLPO use fields PLNNR(Key for Task List Group) & PLNAL(in plko )= VPLNAL(in plpo).

Regards

Prasad

Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mitali,

I believe you are trying to find out the work center assigned to a particular operation in the routing for the material.

Here is a a way to go about it, although it does not take into account all the possible scenarios. You will have to improve on the solution below for several cases, for example when there are multiple routings attached to the material, or to accommodate multiple sequences and changes done to routing over a period of time.

From MAPL

-

Enter MATNR (Material Number), WERKS (Plant), PLNTY (Task List Type)

Obtain PLNNR (Task List Group), PLNAL (Group Counter)

From PLPO

-

Enter PLNTY (Task List Type), PLNNR ( Task List Group *obtained from MAPL-PLNNR), PLNKN (task list node, *obtained from MAPL-PLNAL )

Obtain ARBID (Object ID), OBJTY ( Object type of CIM Resource )

From CRHD

-

Enter OBJID (Object ID *obtained from PLPO-ARBID), OBJTY ( Object type of CIM Resource * obtained from PLPO-OBJTY )

Obtain ARBPL (Work Center)

Note

=====

In case the planned order is detailed scheduled, you need not go to MAPL to try to find the routing number etc. Instead, look at the table KBKO. Enter planned order number (PLNUM) to obtain routing group, type and group counter ( PLNNR, PLNTY, PLNAL).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

To find the correct record in PLPO, you might need to translate MAPL-PLNAL using table PLAS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitali,

First letme allow to clear my doubt. while fetching data from MAPL, i think your having more number of entries in the combination of GROUP and GROUP COUNTER. u have to know the correct Group and Grp counter for your planned order. Am i correct??.

are u using any production version?? if yes means i have one solution

regards

pradeep