Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom data tab to IE01, IE02, IE03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do you know how to add a custom data tab to transactions IE01, IE02, and IE03?

I tried looking for BADI's but no success.

Thanks for any info!

Regards,

Roman D.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

My functional resource tells me that you can not add a custom tab in the equipment master. You can move fields in and out of the tabs via configuration.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

18 REPLIES 18

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

My functional resource tells me that you can not add a custom tab in the equipment master. You can move fields in and out of the tabs via configuration.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roman,

have you tried the Customer-Exit ITOB0001.

With this exit you have the possibility to add a cutomer-tab screen on Functional Locations and Equipments(IE01-IE03).You can check the exit using the transaction SMOD,there is a good ducumentation. If you have questions for using the exit,plz post.

Greetings

Frank Brackmann

0 Kudos

Thanks so much, Frank!

I was able to add custom fields to the Other Data tab in transaction IE01, IE02, IE03. The problem I am having now is to actually be able to store/retrieve custom data.

I created structure CI_EQUI & CI_EQUI_U for my custom fields. I am not sure if there is any ABAP code that needs to go into the custom screen that I created.

The only ABAP I have used so far is in the function module EXIT_SAPLITO0_002 (include ZXTOBU02):

e_update_flags_eq-zzlic_no  = 'X'.
e_update_flags_eq-zzstate   = 'X'.
e_update_flags_eq-zzex_date = 'X'.

These are the indicators to let the system know which fields to transfer. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be enough.

Does anyone have a sample implementation of this user exit? I really appreciate all the help!

Regards,

Roman

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found the solution. Please have a look at the following URL if you are interested at looking at the solution:

<b>http://www.abapforum.com/forum/posting.php?mode=topicreview&t=2165&sid=d39e89ff833de8d7bf504380161f6aa6</b>

Thanks to all for assistance!

Regards,

Roman

0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

yes that is the solution.

I am using the exit for functional locations(IL01-IL03).

Greetings and thanks for reward points:-).

Frank Brackmann

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Actually, I do have another question about this enhancement. Is it possible to create more than one subscreen to display in "Other" tab? The screen exit ITOB0001 gives me an option to create 5 subscreens, but it seems that I can only specify 1 subscreen in the E_SUBSCREEN_NUMBER parameter in the function module EXIT_SAPLITO0_001.

Is there any way to display 2 or 3 subscreens (i.e. 1000, 1001, & 1002)?

Thanks so much for your help!

Regards,

Roman

0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

i haven't found a solution to display more than 1 subscreen in the IE01-IE03.I think,with this dynpro-exit you can only display 1 subscreen.I tried the same with functional locations,but it didn't work. If you have found a solution,plz let me know....

Greetings

Frank Brackmann

0 Kudos

you had an answer in a link to abap forum. that link is broke, could you please send me sample code of what you did in EXIT_SAPLITO0_001 and or EXIT_SAPLITO0_002 thanks

0 Kudos

roman, you had answered this post, but the link you provided is broke, do u have example code for this user exit...Hi All,

I have found the solution. Please have a look at the following URL if you are interested at looking at the solution:

http://www.abapforum.com/forum/posting.php?mode=topicreview&t=2165&sid=d39e89ff833de8d7bf504380161f6...

Thanks to all for assistance!

Regards,

Roman

0 Kudos

I realize this is a very old post, but I found the solution to being able to display more than one sub-screen, so I though I'd post it in-case it's helpful for someone else.   You can only have one sub-screen per tab, condition the sub-screen based on the value in i_active_fcode. 

Here's my example code.

* Decide which sub-screen to display

CASE i_active_fcode.

WHEN 'ST'.   e_subscreen_number = '1001'"Location Tab

WHEN OTHERS. e_subscreen_number = '1000'"General Tab

ENDCASE.

You'll also need to add screen "150" to your "View Profile" for the equipment records.

Thanks,

Heidi

0 Kudos

Thank you for sharing. Appreciate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello i have a same question about add news subscreen in IE02/ie03 How can help me

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just want to ask something... I wanted to add another data tab in IE01/IE02/IE03. I tried creating an enhancement using ITOB0001.

Anyway just to test if this will actually work what I did was.

Create screen 1000 (added a text field only). Then added the E_SUBSCREEN_NUMBER = '1000' in include ZXTOBU01.

I have activated all the enhancement and all the objects. But I can't seem to find the new data tab screen?

Question am I doing something wrong? I hope you can help me out.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

Did you ever find the answer to this question? I can't find the new data tab screen either. Please advise.

Thanks,

Tina

0 Kudos

Dear All.

I'm having the same problme as Ivan: implemented everything but with out any results.

I'm on version 4.6c.

Any ideas?

thanx.

ayal.

0 Kudos

I found another Enhancement that worked for me.

Instead of using the "ITOB0001" Enhancement, I used the "ITOB0003" and this one worked like a charm.

enjoy.

ayal.

0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

I am facing the same problem,

I created The Screen 1000 for Sub Screen but wat & were i have wite code to view that screen in IE01 ?

The link which is mentioned in the previous post was broke.

Can any body help me to Solve this.

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think. you need to tell Funtional to config addition tab in profile of each equipment catagory.