cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filling of setup tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the requirement to fill the setup tables via program. Basically we are talking about sales orders so about transaction oli7bw. We have a z-table that stores 'special' orders which we need to extract to BW via full upload. So I created a abap that read the table and is doing a batch input on oli7bw. Everything works fine, but no record is posted to the setup table. If I process the transaction itself with the same selections, the records are posted to the setup table. Has anybody faced this issue before? Any help is highly appreciated.

regards

Siggi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

Can you please provide the complete code which you have used for filling set up tables. I am facing the same issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the batch input, do you have the New Run flagged selected? Since it is through a batch input, the run nam ewould be the same everytime.

if the new run flag is not selected, it will try to start off based on the previous selections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

yes, the new run flag is checked. Basically this is done by default.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

We have not seen this issue before, but we have had lots of issues with the set-up table programs due to currency configuration on our R/3 system, and the flexibility of the selection criteria.

To get around this, we do our history loads with the generic extractor. This has work out well for us, and has given us lots of flexibility on how we load do our history loads or re-synchs.

Cheers! Bill