cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent testing person record being transfered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got a little problem during data/config transfering.Pls help me.

Senario:

I've done some configuration in config client(102) and create some OM data using PO03,PO10,PPOME,etc. To do some testing, I did some hiring actions using PA40.Now I want to transfer my change request from config client(102) to testing client(106).

Then the problem appears.Due to basis settings, all changes made by PPOME,PA40,PO03... were included in my configuration change request. But I just want only those objects whose type is NOT 'P' to be transfered. Because I will upload person records to client 106 later using batch uploading.

So my question is: Is there any way to remove person records I've made in Client 102, or prevent those testing person records from being transfered?

It's urgent, thanks in adv for any advice.

Br, Kee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Expand all your config requests (in SE10) & check for entries with P , delete those entries from the request (you will find some under header "Table Contents").

after deleting you can transport your request.

OR delete the persons now in config client it will ask for a request . then you can transport to testing client

hope this helps you

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guess.

Actually, I've tried the first method you mentioned: to remove those entries typed P, and only get this error message:"Only Request、Table、Object can be deleted"

And as for the 2nd way, could you pls tell more? Because I just know to do a Leaving Action to set the personal status to 'Withdraw', but that records still holds the personnel number,which is exactlly I want to recycle.

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can delete the persons from Tcode PU00.

~BiSu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank U all, I got it.

Answers (0)