cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEREP_DELTABO FM in T51 SyncBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a T51 SyncBO and for that I have created a Replication Report.

I call the FM MEREP_DELTABO in my Replication Report and pass the delta key list.

There is one parameter which also has to be passed - OBJTYP.

<b>I want to know what this parameter is functionally and what shall be passed in this parameter.</b>

In FM MEREP_DELTABO,

Under Import Parameters, Objtyp is defined as:

OBJTYP TYPE MEREP_207-R3KEY

Thanks, Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The OBJTYP will be the name of the syncbo as maintained in the backend. The mapping between the name of the SyncBO in the middleware and the backend is maintained using MI_MCD tcode. Also entries can be made into table MEMSD_DEP table using a report. the entries must be as follows..

The ones in bold are column names and italics is the table entries

<b>NAME VERSION TYPE TYPE_INDEX DEPENDENCY_NAME DEPENDENCY_VALUE</b>

<i>MAM30 SR3 OBJTYPE 0000000008 OBJSYNCBO MAM30_030

MAM30 SR3 OBJTYPE 0000000008 OBJVALUE MAM30_030</i>

Thanks..

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried both of the solutions given here. Still my replication doesnt seem to be working. So right now, no solution is working for me. I will come back to reward points or ask more queries once I am sure of what is the prob.

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I have suggestion to pin point wat the problem may be....

1. Put a break point when the call is made to the MEREP_DELTABO Function module.

2. Inside the MEREP_DELTABO Function Module, goto the perform <b>Get_SyncBO_Name</b>, here put a break point at both the select statements.

If the statement fails to fetch the records, then the entry as mentioned in the previous as not been done.

Thanks..

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to both of you for the help. It really helped me a lot, but I think I was making one silly mistake all along.

I was calling the FM MEREP_DELTABO in my Replication Report and was passing the OBJTYP like this

OBJTYP = 'zankur' (In Lower case)

But when I was making an entry in the MEMSD_DEP table by the Zmaintain Report, it was being made as ZANKUR (in Upper Case, I think by default).

So that was the reason why the replication was not happening as the comparison between them was failing.

My replication is working fine. And according to me, We can pass anything in the OBJTYP in the FM as long as we have the same in the MEMSD_DEP table.

Thanks,

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for the help

Ankur

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

see my answer in your old post..

Also have a look in to this note 711983 for more details...

Ajith