cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade Data - problem with domestic Sales Orders and Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD experts,

I have a problem related with Foreign Data incomplete.

For sales order from plant in GB to customer in GB in billing document i receive Foreign Data incomplete error.

I noticed that on delivery document in foreign data i have fulfilled fields Delivering country DE- Germany. This cause that in billing document I receive error.

Could anyone help me to find why for domestic trade I have fulfilled delivering country. How to set up default data for foreign trade .

Any help will be appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marcin,

Forgot to menstion- Also check your shipping point determination(OVL2) and shipping point address (OVXD)

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

I have checked OVXD and the location country is DE instead of GB, I will change it and perform test to confirm the solution.

Kind regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj

The wron caountry in OVXD caused the problem. Aftere country change everythik is OK.

Thanks a lot.

MZ

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is for Intrastat purposes and if the goods are delivered locally in GB, no need to complete the foreign trade data indeed.

Kind regards,

hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcin

The errormessage says that foreign data is missing like mode of transport, import export procedures, etc... in header level or item level.

I think it has nothing to do with your country.

If you are on the foreign trade data tab in header level you will see a red trafic light on your leftside. On your utmost right side there is a small button. If you click on that it will give you the list of incomplete data. Double click on of the items in the list and it wil bring automatically to the field where the data is missing. You can add these fields via VF02 (you can not do this with each billing doc of course), therefore you need to customize depending on what info is missing.

If you need printscreens, let me know.

Pls reward if helpful.

Kind regard,s

hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hakan

I know how to correct my billing however the problem is that tem billing is for domestic trade form factory placed in Grate Britain to customer in Grate britain therefore I do not se reason why foreign data should be added?

Kind Regards,\

Marcin

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Check shipping pint data in sales order.

Read the following SAP notes. This can also be the case.

Note 354222 - Foreign trade data incomplete for domestic business(Also check note 313188)

Summary

Symptom

A billing document cannot be transferred into accounting because the foreign trade data is incomplete.

However, the underlying business process is a domestic business!

Additional key words

VF01, VF02, EIPO, EIKP, foreign trade, incompleteness, domestic, delivery, billing document, EXNUM, EXPKZ,export indicator, export number

Cause and prerequisites

In the respective delivery or in the billing document, for domestic business you by mistake go to the foreign trade data into a field. Since the incompletion log requires at least one entry for foreign trade, you must fill one field in order to be able to leave the foreign trade data again without canceling document processing.

Here, an export indicator and an export number is assigned which cause the incompleteness of the whole document due to missing export data.

Solution

A solution in the standard system is currently not planned since because of various customer requests the foreign trade data in the delivery should be accessed and maintained for domestic business too. An example is the inbound delivery in a bonded warehouse where the forwarding agent should get information already in advance.

To avoid incorrect billing documents, proceed as follows:

Copy data transport routine 001 to a routine 601 and enhance the new routine according to the attached correction instruction (RV60C601). Store this new data transport routine in Customizing for the copying control for billing documents for the processes you use, for example

- F2 - LF, item category TAN. (delivery-related)

If you already use an own data transport routine, in this data transport routine include the attached source code.

You must cancel existing billing documents and then create them again.

If you do not want to cancel existing documents, implement the attached correction (program RV60AFZZ) and release the documents either individually (VF02, default transaction) or via the list of blocked billing documents (VFX3).

After you completed the correction, you should cancel this solution (RV60AFZZ) again.

Also refer to the attached Note 170183.

Source code corrections

Header Data

Release Status: Released for Customer

Released on: 16.02.2005 17:15:20

Priority: Recommendations/additional info

Category: Consulting

Primary Component: SD-BIL-GF Basic Functions

Secondary Components: SD-FT-PRO Basic Functions

SD-BIL-CA Account Assignment

REWARD SOME POINTS IF U FINDS THIS USEFUL...

Regds

MANOJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

you pls check the delivery document in detail particularly check the foreign trade tab and the incom pletion log of foreign trade tab...just enter the tab and you will get the incompletion log..you can send me ur mail id i will send u some scren shot where to check...

regards

yogesh...

rewar points if helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

My mail is marcin.zyznowski@amg.net.pl

Regards,

MZ

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marcin,

Please send detailed error...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating billing (trcode VF01) I get an error as:" Foreign trade data incomplate"