SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to debug invoice through FMCAM2 or FPCOPARA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have developed a smartform for Sponsor and Student invoice. We generate the invoice from the FMCAM2 and print the invoice from FPCOPARA for sponsors.

does anybody have an idea how this invoice is getting generated that is

1. where this smartform is linked to FMCAM2 to generate invoice?is this somewhere in configuration?

2. <b>i want to debug the smartform to know some values, but when i keep break point in smartform and run FMCAM2 or FPCOPARA, the smartform is not going to bedugging.</b>

Kindly help me, as a matter of urgency.

thanks,

Pavan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

after enetring , BP, COTYP, printer in Fpcopara put /h in sap scrren after that prees SAVE button , it will stop there and u can give G_DEBUG = U, again f8, after press back ground schelduling.now it will stop, u can put breakpoint in smartform and u can test

0 Kudos

thanks Siva,, this is great help as we were short of time and have no clue how to debug a background job like this.

0 Kudos

It's much easier than that. Once you are in the mass activity transaction, just type DEBUG on the command field and it will enable frontend debugging.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

In order to define the application form you wish to use for invoices, go to the IMG:

CM -> CM Processes -> General Settings -> Correspondence -> Basic Settings ->

Define Application Forms for Correspondence

Change the application form assigned to P004 (Public Sector Bill) to your own application form.

Michael

P.S. You should also be able to debug by creating an external breakpoint in your form code.