cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas for CE-Application Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

All your ideas around the application server layer of SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment should be posted in this thread.

Before you start to post ideas please read <a href="/people/community.user/blog/2007/09/14/ask-not-what-sap-netweaver-composition-environment-can-do-for-you-ask-what-you-can-do-for-sap-netweaver-composition-environment Blog for further details.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would be useful to have a log of the tasks that a performed during start up of the server.

Detailed system level information is not required. As long as the user can see broadly defined steps executing, it will be easier to troubleshoot in the event of failure of a process to start for example.

I know logs are available at jvm, but they are not readable enough from a troubleshooting point of view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

did any one have some idea about the WAS version of CE7.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest a deploy web-interface. This would be very helpful when deploying applications on a customer machine, when you only have access to the machine by browser.

Greets

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

UI patterns existed till some time back but then they were depricated. Why not have them back ... to address the very common UI requirements.

Like for example, a simple pattern would be a search and display the results as a list. Row selection from the list display details for that row....

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest a way to configure each and every page of error.

A example: The page that appears when the user's session expires. It is not friendly!