cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Email notification through action profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am implementing CRM 5.0, wherein I need to configure Automatic Email Notification to employee responsible / Processor in the activities. I request you to kindly help me with configuration steps that I need to follow.

Points shall be awarded for the right answer.

Thanks inadvance.

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I have similar kind of requirement can you please help me to advise me the steps involved to achieve this requirement.

Regards

AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also create an implementation class from defenition class EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF.

Here in this implementation class you get all the partners in the partners tab using function modul CRM_ORDER_READ and put in intended recipients, generate the smartforms and send it as attachment to all mail target.

Hope it helps

Please Reward

Cheers !!

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Promod,

You can trigger email using BADI ORDER_SAVE which is triggered whenever a transaction is saved. You can mention your triggering condition in any of the methods.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Automatic E mail notification can be acheived as follows

1. First of all decide on what basis would you want to trigger the action for eg. based on status or Date profile ...

2.Make partner dependent in the action definition and put the responsible partner function.( for eg:- employee responsible)

3.Now for your action profile maintain the Schedule /Start condition (if status = in process).

This will trigger the action (partner dependent) when status is in process and the document is saved(Action Definition) .If you want the mail to go after a stipuleted time you can attach a date rule to your action and a date profile with that rule to your transaction type .

Please reward if it helps!

Cheers

Raj

Message was edited by:

shankar raj