cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Workflow: Tutorial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to CRM workflow. If anybody implemented workflow in CRM or having some document/tutorial relevant to the same, please forward it to me!.

e-mail: sudeepvd@yahoo.com

Any help will be highly appreciated(points)..

Thanks in advance, Sudeep..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Sending A email via Work flow

You can trigger an action (Sending an email) on Condition (Status change) mentioning the processing time(immediately, later on),Processing types.

Assign this action profile to Transation type Service Request which has the Action Definition, emailing is done through smartforms.

ACTIONS:

Actions are used to automate your processes. For Eg:

1. You want the status to set to completed, when the contract validity gets over

2. On start of every month an order should get generated from a contract

3. Send an e-mail whenever the SLA's are breached

etc.

WIth every action you can have conditions attached. As in my first example, the condition will be contract validity is completed etc.

For the customization required for the same u an refer CR100 or help.sap.com

Action are defined to let some activity to take place with out any manual interaction. like account Manager has pproved a Campaign Budget and the Same mail has to be sent to the Campaign Manager informing about the same.

Or some thing like I have a sales order saved with out any errors and action defined will trigger the Print of the Order.

You can trigger followup activities and workflows also.

Processing Actions

1)Define an Action profile and assign it to a Transaction type.

2)For action a Schedule condition,Start condition should be fulfilled and Processing types(Smartforms,Workflows, Methods(BADI) are used to carryout the objective.

Reward points

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Venkat,

Nice try though, You could have saved yourself from all the effort just by providing

link to my posting.

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

But Venkat got rewarded for his effort..:)

Regards, Sudeep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very well done Sudeep,

Its gd to c that guys who r working to answer the questions and to help fellow mates are rewarded as per their efforts.

Good one too Sudeep.....

Kp it up.

Suji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suji,

Efforts will be rewarded always, either this way or some other way!.

But Some people are not sure about that

Thanks & Regards, Sudeep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe in your statement Suddep.

Suji