cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last cycle count date population before go live.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my client there is a requirement to upload the last count date from legacy to sap at the time of cutover. This they want as after inventory load they dont want to start counting everything which A kind of materials. Client is asking, since i have this date, so keep this date in SAP & then calculate the next date in SAP after go live from that date.

I searched all the places & found that since the field is internal i really cannot populate this. Is there any standard program or some how create one program to upload this date. If yes then plz let me know. If you had used this methodology, then kindly provide me the details.

Thanks in advance.

Avas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Avas,

Here is also the same problem, I provided program to upload the last inventory date in quant data table.

You also need to make changes in LICC program to consider this inventory date. Highly recommanded to take the help from developer to make changes if you have difficulty to understand program.

The LICC changes will be as follow:

*.......accepting IDATU only when quant has an IVNUM..................

• if not lqua-ivnum is initial. - Arif Mansuri( Intelligroup)

move: lqua-idatu to xwmim-idatu, " Date of inv. by quant

lqua-idatu to tab-idatu.

• endif.- Arif Mansuri (Intelligroup)

*.......if there is no inventory data: take date of quant creation....

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Arif. But how did u load the cycle counting date in quant tabel? Did u just did a table update? or is there any standard function module or transaction or code, which can do this date population?

Avas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Avas,

As you know, last inventory date in quant data table will be updated only when you post the cycle count inventory document. but when you go live with WM at that time date will be blank becuase you have not uploaded physical inventory. Now, similar to other transaction data like G/L account or stock balance, you can have physical inventory date from your legacy system and you can upload this date into quant data table using the program which I give a link in my previous thread.

Regards

Arif Mansuri