Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement rule in cj03 transaction(urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

go with cj03 transaction,give the project definiton(p:04423) or wbs element(p:04423-ca) in the initial screen and then go with the display. then we get number of wbs element, from that select any one of the wbs element and go with settlement rule button below. you will go into another screen in that we see some rule. i just want to know how this rule is created .reply me asap.

thanks in advance,

Rama.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama ,

Settlement Rule nothing like defining to which G/L,Profit,Cost Center these costs goes to ?

Regards

Peram

0 Kudos

Do you have any idea how to exclude settlement costs in CN41? My CN41 has costs duplicated when I compare to CJI3. The OSS Note 51971 was applied.

reedtzj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use search facility in standard SAP Help for this kind of general questions as the first try. Anyway:

Here is the link: <a href="http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/23/52298e099b11d2add30000e8a6353a/content.htm">PS Settlement rules</a> (Click "red arrows" to enhance search...)

In IMG, use the follwoing path (ERP 6.0 system): Trans SPRO -> Project System -> Costs -> Automatic and Periodic Allocations -> Settlement -> All nodes below here.

The settlement rule is assigned to a project profile (trans OPSA) and when a project is created this profile is read and the settlement rule is createad for the project. User then must fill in values in the settlement rule so that the settlement run can be run at period end closing.

Reward if useful so others can benefit from this answer.

Regards, Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Settlement rule can be maintained manually or generated automatically. For automatic generation you need to deifne Settlement Strategy in Project profile. Later execution of tcode CJB2 results in generation of settlement rules.

Regards