cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing 1099 MISC form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to print 1099 MISC form. Sap has give a standard smartform " IDWTCERT_US_1099MISC " for this purpose. The only problem with this form is it prints Copy B for recipient of the the usual 1099 form .

It does not have pages for printing Copy A for IRS , Copy 1 for State tax Dept, Copy 2 and Copy C.

I would appreciate if you can let me know if the form i am using is the right one. If it is the right form then what did you do to print the other copies.

If it is not the right form then let me know the right form name and print program or Transaction code.

Thanks

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member681462
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same issue form is generating only with Copy B. Can you help

0 Kudos

Please help me how we can generate Copy A form. The program generating only Copy B form.

ayushisharma please let me know if you have any solution for Copy A form generation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a reason why you do not send a electronic file to IRS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupendra,

When running the 1099's, you can do a print preview. In the print preview, there is a "Suppress/Display Background Graphics" push button that toggles between displaying the form and not displaying the form. What needs to be done is to send the 1099 to the print spooler without the background graphics. This only prints the data. Then you print the data on pre-printed Copy A, Copy B, and Copy 1. ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever receive an offline answer to this post?