Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluation stock

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a particular requirement: for a material if I use the transaction MB51 I see a stock (for ex.= 1593 pz) but if I see, in the tab.Contability 1, in transaction MM03 for that material and that period I see a value stock = 0.The valuation area is active for that material type...It need to say that the fiscal year is different from current year that is Genuary 2008 (Fiscal year)->September 2007, February 2008 (Fiscal year)->October 2007...And in input for MB51 I put the date : 01/09/2007-30/0972007.Why this difference between MB51, MM03 (and also MRN9)??...

Thanks in advance .Best Regards

Maximilian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Massimilano,

Generally stock in MM03 is when we post stock through MB1C that stock will appear in MM03.when we doing through PO and GR that stock will not appear in MM03 this is the main difference of MM03 and MB1C

Hope this helps you

Prem

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I don't understand what you mean because the difference is between the stock which appears with MB51 and the valutation of the stock which appears in MM03 in the tab 'Contability1':in the first case the stock is 1593, in the second case is 0!!

How is possible?However thankyou..Bye

Maximilian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massimiliano,

In MB51 we can see total stock of plant or material wise in process of any transaction.were as in MM03 we cant it shows only processing through MB1C.the stock will shows in purchasing tab below valuation class tab.onece observe that you can find easily

Hope this helps you

Prem.

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Prem,

now I check your tip..by

Maximilian

Answers (0)