cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS26 message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i am trying to view stock overview in LS26, the system is giving a message "No Quants were selected" and not allowing me to go further. I already received the part in a Storage location. Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Neetha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check if the stock is available in unrestricted use / quality inspection. It should not be in reserved.

Pls upate if it works.

Thanks

Falgun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Falgun,

Yes there is stock in Unrestricted use which is clearly shown in MMBE. But in LS26 i am getting the message "No quants were selected". Please help.

Thanks,

Neetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the storage location (where the GR was done) is part of the warehouse.

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the TR created while doing MIGO can you view the TR ?

Please also check if TR is converted to TO ?

Please update

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diwakar,

Storage location is a part of the warehouse but when i checked LB10 for TR's i found that TR is not getting generated. Please help.

Thanks,

Neetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iyer,

Storage location is a part of the warehouse but when i checked LB10 for TR's i found that TR is not getting generated. Please help.

Thanks,

Neetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetha,

The answer is simple, don't get confuse;

1. Check whether the material is WM Managed.

2. Check the Storage Type indicators in WM View 1 for Stock placement indicators and Stock removal indicators.

3. If you have the stock in MMBE, it doesn't mean that it should have the stock in LS26 as long as the material is managed by Warehouse.

Thanks

Aktar

Note: Reward points if you are satisfied with the answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aktar,

1. How do i know whether a material is WM managed? I maintained WM views in the material master. Does it mean it is WM managed?

2. Stock removal and Stock placement indicators are blank.

3. Yes material has stock in MMBE but system is not allowing me to go further with LS26 .

Please help.

Thanks,

Neetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neetha,

Aktar's answer is right, herein i go on explaining. LS26 is used to check the WM bin loaction for material under a warehouse number.

1) go to spro-enterprise structure-assignment-LE-Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location: to make sure your receiving plant/location is linked to a warehouse. If not, you will find no quant in ls26.

2) removal and placement indicator should not be blank. the former is the key determining the storage types selected by the system when removing stock and the priority with which they are accessed. You can predefine up to ten storage types in hierarchical order. the later is the key that determines the storage types to be selected by the system and the priority in which they are accessed for stock placements. You can predefine up to ten storage types when defining strategies for storage type searches.

3) mmbe is just used in IM stock, so you can definitely see your stock on this level. but you will not see them at bin level with ls26.

please reward if helps.

ling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetha,

1. First check whether Warehouse has been defined for the Plant & Storage Location in configuration.

2. If you have configured the warehouse, the next important thing is, the material has to be extended to Plant, Storage Location & Storage Type as well by using MM01 transaction.

3. Maintain proper Storage Type Indicators in WM View 1.

System will first check if you have maintainted the indicators, if they are maintained then only it will go and check for storage bins in those particular storage types, otherwise not.

I hope you are clear with the concept now, if not let me know.

Reward if it helps.

Answers (0)