cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Statement Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give me steps involved in Financial Statement Version with transaction codes

Thanks & Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vijay,

hi...The T codes OB58 and F.01 use to define and overview of Financial statement version. You have to assign GL accounts under the Account groups using the fields "create items" and "assign accounts".

Refer to https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=-1&messageID=3659216

You have to assign every account to the financial statement version.

You can create P&L nodes and Balance sheet nodes and assign all gl accounts to appropriate nodes.

You do that in SPRO>financial accounting>Business Transactions>Closing>Document>Define Financial statements.

Gross profit = Sales - cost of goods sold

Operating Profit = Gross profit - Operating Expenses

This can be referred as "profit"

Net Profit = Operating profit - Nonoperating expenses + Non operating incomes

This may be called as "Net result"

Net result : Profit --> if incomes are more net result will be displayed here

Net result : loss --> if expenses are more net result will be displayed here

You can also check it by executing the report.

T.code: S_Alr_87012284

S_P00_07000329

in Detail u can see the below

FS version is hierarchical arrangement of G/L accounts.The accounts can be arranged in accordance with the legal regulations used to generate your financial statements. Alternatively, you can arrange the accounts in accordance with your requirements.

You need a financial statement version for the following functions:

To create and print financial statements

To run various reports, such as a structured list of account balances

As a basis for planning in General Ledger Accounting

You can define several different financial statement versions. This may be necessary if you want to generate the financial statements using different formats.

The standard system is delivered with predefined financial statement versions. You can copy these or modify them for your own versions.

Financial statement version is a mandatory activity and can be configured in the following way.

In Customizing for Financial Accounting, choose General Ledger Accounting->Business Transactions->Closing->Documenting->Define Financial Statement Versions.

You have two options:

You can use an existing financial statement version as a template and adjust it accordingly. The SAP standard system includes predefined financial statement versions. To copy a financial statement version, select the required version and choose Copy as...

You can define a new version. To do this, choose New entries.

The screen for you to enter the general data for your financial statement version appears.

Enter the general data.

Enter a key and name for your version.

Enter the language in which your structure is to be maintained and displayed.

You can specify that the keys of the financial statement items are to be assigned automatically by the system. If you do not select this option, you can assign the keys for the items manually.

You can only define your version for one specific chart of accounts. You can thus only assign accounts from this chart of accounts to your financial statement items. If you want to use accounts from multiple charts of accounts, leave this field blank.

You can specify that the group account numbers are to be used in your version.

You can specify that you use functional areas in your version. You thereby have the option of assigning accounts, an account interval, functional area, or a functional area interval to a P&L item.

Save your entries.

Choose Financial statement items.

The screen appears in which you create your financial statement items and assign accounts to them.

There are several functions for editing financial statement versions. See Functions for Editing Financial Statement Versions.

If you create a new version, the following basic structure is automatically generated:

Assets

Liabilities

Net result: Profit

Net result: Loss

P&L result

Not assigned

Move the items to the required positions in you financial statements. For more information, see: Special Financial Statement Items

To create financial statement items, choose Create items.

See Creating Items

To assign accounts to a financial statement item, choose Assign accounts.

See Assigning Accounts

Save your financial statement version.

Hope this answers your query. please assign points before closing the thread.

Ranjit

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please give your mail id .I will forward a document related to that.

assign points.

Vardhini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear goda vardhini,

If possible, could you forward this document to me ?

My ID is thubtat@yahoo.com

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Sylvecast.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vardhini,

this is vijay sending my mail id avkiran01@rediffmail.com

I hope u will send me complete financial statement version steps asap

thanks & regards

viajy