cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprint purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to reprint the purchase order using Repeat output in messages with out changing any details in the purchase order but system is not printing the line item details. It print only items which under gone change in spool. Is there any way to print all the line items even there is no change. Please suggest.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya Sree,

Use ME9F and processing status as 1 -Successfully processed and give your purchase order number.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

It was great and solved my problem upto certain extent. Other issue is if we have 10 line items in PO, if we make change in 1 line item then system will print only that line item but the requirement is users want to print all the line items including the change line item. Means once you save the purchase order system has to generate the spool request with all line items.

Is there anyway we can do this?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way would be to open the PO in change mode and go to messages. Select the output and do 'Repeat Output'. That way you will be able to take a print again of all the items.

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya Sree,

This is logical standard functionality to print changed purchase order only with changes instread of printing the complete purchase order.

btw, there is settings in configuration where you can setup the fields to print as output after changes. Go to SPRO --> Material Management --> Purchasing --> Messages --> fields relevent to printout of changes.

I suggest you to go through the help for this configuration node.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks friends, I got the answer I was looking for.

Best Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member292201
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.