cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard SAP software components not available after changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard Software Components (SAP-JEE.sca, SAP_BUILDT.sca, SAP_JTECHS.sca) which we check-in during SLD definition do not appear after I make any change to the CMS Landscape Configurator and hence are not made available to the new DC which I try to create in the imported Development Configurations.

I get errors like "Used Component not found : sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webdynpro".

I do get them sometimes, if I check-in these components again after making changes to the Landscape Configurator.

Am I missing something or do we need to import these components everytime we make a slightest of the change to the CMS configurations.

Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in CMS click on Landscape configurator Link, you will see

Domain data, track data etc..

Click on track data. fill all the relevent data.

In Software components Add SC, if you would have been properly creted your Scin SLD the (associated)required software components will be seen. Now save the Data,Upadate CMS.Proceed further for Runtime systems tab for test and production.

Hope this info solves ur problem.

RK

0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

We had also faced these problems. What we found is that when we need to delete and create the same track again we need to check-in the SCA's again.

Also if we make some changes to an existing track we need to click the Update CMS button. This has to be done after any change.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the Update CMS button only reloads the info from the SLD.

When you modify a track, you need to click the Restore System State button and re-import the 3 base SCA's.