cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ControlM vs Redwood Central processing scheduler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does any one using ControlM or Redwood Central processing scheduler for job scheduling.

We are looking for the difference between these two tools.

Let me know ASAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

have got one good document from Gartner on comparison between different external schedulers. Please let me know your mail Id and I will send the same.

Best regards,

Vithalprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vithal

Send it to me vijay.kottappan@avnet.com

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vithal,

Can you send me the gartner document on job schedulers. My email id is anbuselvans247@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gartner has retired the report for workload automation in 2013, you 'll end up getting older report.

I have sent you the 2012 report via email.

If there is a provision here, I could have attached in this thread to make it available for others.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay for the quick response. Just wanted to check whether you sent it to my gmail because i did not receive it yet for some reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

the main difference is that the Control-M scheduler is an external scheduler which can only connect to official, external interfaces. SAP CPS, as the new standard tool of SAP, is also used SAP internally, resulting in an increasing number of SAP Applications which implicitly start using SAP CPS. Examples of such applications are SAP Closing Cockpit, SAP BI and SAP Solution Manager.

Edwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question has been asked in other forum. Has been answered there.