cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Java proxy in DC

0 Kudos

Hi all!

I am trying to write a Java proxy for XI as a DC, i.e. using JDI development in a track. However, I do not seem to have the necessary .sca files. I have, of course imported the usual suspects (SAP-JEE, SAP_BUILDT and SAP_JTECHS), but in order to build the proxy I need the following libraries :

com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime
  com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi
  com.sap.xi.util.misc
  com.sap.guid

Only the last two are included in the standard .sca files and I have no idea where to get an .sca for the others.

Thanks in advance,

Thorsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

The libraries com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime, com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi are located in the jar files aii_proxy_xirt.jar.

In order to find the location of the jar file login to Visual Administrator and then under the Libraries node search for the required library. Select it and on the right hand side you find that the location of the jar file is specified.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Sidharth

0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth

I know where to find the jar files required to do a local build. But in order for the central build to succeed, I need an archive that can be imported in my CMS track - an .sca file.

- Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you cannot get hold of an SCA, you can also consider to create an External Library DC that contains the libraries you need (grab them from the XI server) and then define this DC as a Used DC for your XI DC.

0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

In order to do a central build create an External Library DC. This DC is available since SP12.

In the Libraries folder of External Library DC add all the jar files. Then in the package explorer view right click on the DC name and select from the context menu Development Component -> Add to Public Part. Add all the jar files to the public part of the External Library DC.

Then in the Proxy EJB module under DC Metadata right click on "Used DC's" and select Add Used Dc's Then select the External Library DC from either Active or Inactive Workspace depending on whether you have activated the activity for External Library DC.

Hence now yuo will have the jar files at build time also.

Also External Library DC does not have a deployable state. So these jar files are not deployed again on the server.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards

Sidharth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the some problem rigth now.

I am trying to migrate a java proxy to a DC using PI 7.11.

I've already configured ENGFACADE and SAP_BUILDT.

When I try to build the component I get: "package com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core does not exist".

So, does any expert knows which SCA has the required proxy library (com.sap.aii.proxy.svc_api.jar)?

Thanks,

Pedro