cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN - J1IH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am making the Excise JV (Othr adj.) - Reversal from RG23C , I have entered BED, ECess & 1% S&H Cess amount as 20.00,2.00 & 1.00 respectively. while posting the JV , systems shows a error as :

"Balance in transaction currency

Message no. F5702

Diagnosis

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'INR' with the following details:

Exchange rate '00', amount ' 1.00' and currency key 'INR'.

The data in the transaction currency were transferred from the calling application.

System Response

Your data cannot be processed in FI.

Procedure

The error is probably in the calling application."

We are using TAXINN & ECC 6.0

Requst to help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

This error occures because your debit and credit not matching, there may be a difference of 1 paisa or more thats why system gives you error.

You have to adjust the excise values for difference amount after this only you can fix the error.

Check and confirm

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

This problem has occured because during Budgetary changes S&H Cess was introduced.

In your system the OSS note to incorporate the changes for S&H Cess for reversal flow is not implemented because the changes for reversal flows are suggested by SAP afterwards.

My suggestion is to send an OSS message to SAP and ask for relevant OSS note.apply the OSS note and your problem will get solved.

Thanks

tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whther you have made customization for Excise transaction type MRDY and MRRD in CIN customization (or goto SM30, give J_1ITRNACC and click on change) and give RG23AT1 for the above mentioned transaction types..

Cheers..

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Good Morning!

It is already maintained. I am facing the problem for RG23C only. RG23A is working fine in J1IH.

What could be the other reason.

Rgds,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLick on Simulate button in J1IH and let me know what all entries are visible there.

Cheers...

Santosh