cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field E1STATE/DOCNUM is missing! (ALEAUD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following async scenario:

SAP => IDOC-SenderAdapter => FileReceiverAdapter

I receive an Acknowledgment (ALEAUDIT) back from XI to SAP, when the fileadapter has written the file, but field in E1STATE/DOCNUM is missing! In others words, I don't now exactly to which idoc i receive a ALEAUD idoc.

What could it be?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>SAP => IDOC-SenderAdapter => FileReceiverAdapter

Why do u need an Sender IDoc adapter. Always remember that it is not need to have an sender adapter for IDoc.

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you right, i mean this

SAP(IDOC) => XI (IDOC to flat file structure mapping) => File (FIleReceiverAdapter)

I configured acknowledgment for idocs and successfully got ALEAUD idoc, but there was no Field E1STATE/DOCNUM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Did you solve this issue? I am facing the same problem as you.

Thanks and Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I think field E1STATE/DOCNUM is missing because JDBC-adapter don't support acknowledgment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander did you get to solve the problem with the empty DOCNUM field in ALEAUD?

In your first post you stated that you were dealing with an IDoc-to-File scenario but then you mention that JDBC adapter doesn't support acknowledgements. I found that a bit confusing.

I managed to get system acknowledgements from File adapter but the ALEAUD idoc received by R3 is missing some fields (like DOCNUM and STATXT) in E1STATE segment.

Can somebody enlight me with this problem without posting any link (i have already visited all of them without an answer to my question).

Thanks in advance,

Nicolá

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was not my business but XI. 😃