cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL: Unable to perform the request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the moment I'm facing a problem with the UWL in the portal. The portal is connected to the production BW-system. I receive all tasks but when I want to launch a task I receive the error 'Unable to perform the request. Try again and if the problem persists, inform your system administrator'. The interesting thing is that in the development environment everything worked. Are there some settings which are necessary especially in the production environment?

I switched on the UWL logging and received two exceptions:

- com.sap.security.api.NoSuchUserException: The given id "Workflow system"is not a unique id of a user!

- com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.ui.control.UWLActionControl#Plain###com

.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.InvalidUrlRuntimeException: Invalid

URL=://:_sapwiid=000000003077&_saplogsys=BWPCLNT001&_saptask=TS90000004&_sapuname=TEST_SE&_saplangu=EN

I really hope you can help me.

Kind regards,

Timo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

URL=://:_sapwiid=000000003077&

this simply says you have not configured details of your target system... have you registered this incoming task (TSXXXXXXX) id.. to call up relevant application?

rgds

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

darren_hague
Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks to me like you have not defined either the ITS or the WebAS properties in the System Landscape entry for your BW system... you need to enter the HTTP hostname:port for these.

Hope this helps,

Darren

<a href="http://www.fortybeans.com/">My blog</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u explain which is the worklfow u are using

sapwiid=000000003077 ? Are the workflows manually created ?

Regards

jayesh