Please can anyone suggest me on how to add new fields to Customer master or check if screen exits are available.
i have an need to add new field in customer master to maintained and based on this field i need to get the stock issued in MM..
Can you suggest me how to go about checking the possibility of field exits or something on screen variants in customer master.
Thanks in advance..
Hi Aruna Kumar
There are reserve fields in the customer master record which are not used in the standard system. They are available for use and are as follows:
==> Customer group 1 (View: V_TVV1 Field:KVGR1)
==> Customer group 2 (View: V_TVV2 Field:KVGR2)
==> Customer group 3 (View: V_TVV3 Field:KVGR3)
==> Customer group 4 (View: V_TVV4 Field:KVGR4)
==> Customer group 5 (View: V_TVV5 Field:KVGR5)
You can find the fields in the customer master record under the sales and distribution data in Sales. Choose additional data under Environment.
It is advisable to change the field description (Data elements KVGR1 to KVGR5).
This is described in the system modifications in the Reserve fields unit of the customer master record:
<b>Reserve Fields in Customer Master</b>
The customer master includes reserve fields that are not assigned to any particular function. You can assign value to these fields and use them. To maintain the fields, select "Environment -> Additional data" on a customer master maintenance screen. The general data and the sales area data contain different fields:
1. Ten fields were included in table KNA1 (general part of customer master record):
Five two-digit fields:
KATR 1 (Attribute 1)
KATR 2 (Attribute 2)
KATR 3 (Attribute 3)
KATR 4 (Attribute 4)
KATR 5 (Attribute 5)
Five three-digit fields:
KATR 6 (Attribute 1)
KATR 7 (Attribute 2)
KATR 8 (Attribute 3)
KATR 9 (Attribute 4)
KATR 10 (Atrribute 5)
Check tables TVKO - TVK9 and the corresponding maintenance views
V_TVV1 - V_TVK9 exist for the fields.
2. Five three-digit fields were included in table KNVV (Sales data of the customer master record):
KVGR1 (Customer group 1)
KVGR2 (Customer group 2)
KVGR3 (Customer group 3)
KVGR4 (Customer group 4)
KVGR5 (Customer group 5)
Check tables TVV1 - TVV5 and the corresponding maintenance views V_TVV1 - V_TVV5 exist for the fields. The fields were included in tables VBAK, VRRP, LIPS, KUAGVZ. Value is also assigned to them in the tables, which means that they were copied from the master record of the sold-party and used in the sales and distribution transaction.
In the standard system, the views are not included in the user interface. However, it is possible for you to include them in the user interface.
<b>Using reserve fields</b>
To use a reserve field of the customer master according to your requirements, proceed as follows:
1. Change the short descriptions of the data elements by using the SAP enhancement.
2. Choose Tools -> ABAB Workbench -> Utilities -> Enhancements -> Project management -> Text enhancements -> Key words -> Change.
3. Maintain the corresponding entity tables TVKO-TVK9 or TVV1-TVV5.
You want to use the reserve fields of the customer master (general part) to store the liquidity level of your customer to use for statistical analyses. Proceed as follows:
1. Change data element KATR1:
-> Change the short description "Attribute 1" to "Customer liquidity".
-> Change the corresponding key words.
2. Aktivate data element KATR1.
3. Maintain entity table TVK1, by defining the following values:
-> "01" good liquidity
-> "02" average liquidity
-> "03" poor liquidity
4. Use the same procedure for the remaining reserve fields KATR2-KATR10.
The screen exit for customer Master is not a direct way to find out in CMOD/SMOD.... The process to add a screen to Customer master is different...and need to be done care fully and understand the process carefully...
Here we go:
01. goto SM30 (Maintain Table Views)
02. Enter V_TAMLAY0_00 and press display
Ask you to select the Application...from the drop
drop down select LOMDBPC_GD..this is customer master
Application for General Data.
03. change the layout of the screen by pressing change
button and add new Layout ZSAP a description. and
04. Go back to SM30 main screen and enter V_TAMLAY1_00
an dpress display.. it will ask for Application
(enter LOMDBPC_GD)...then enter tab layout master
data..which is ZSAP which you created in previoous
step...i.e. custom layout.
05. It displays all the Tabs in the Custome master, the
last one should be 7. now you add new tab.. no 8
with meaning ful description. and SAve
06. Then goback to SM30 Main screen, enter V_TAMLAY2_00
and press display.... then enter Application adn
layout and the Tab number created in previous
scree.. then enter
07. you need to enter the position of group boxes....
position 1, Group box S0008, the description..
08. goback to SM30, and enter V_TAMLAYA_00 and display...
takes u to screen where u need to enter the
application details...modify the application line
which selected before and from SPRO..find out the FM
which triggeres to create Customer...in SAP and get
the Function group...enter the Function group into
User function group and add Z before the Function
module and save the data....creates a FM where u use
09. Goback to SM 30 and enter V_TAMLAYB_00 and press
display...make a new entry with screen 001 and
this will add the screen to your customer master....
use the Cusotme FM to do modification to the screen 001..
Reward points pls.