cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earmarked funds budget check in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all SRM experts,

I've added two customer fields (earmarked funds and earmarked funds item) in the account assignment according to note 672960 using the INCL_EEW_PD_ACC_CSF structure.

Now we need to add those fields to the standard account assignment check performed by the system.

We are using ECC 6.0 for our B/E system and SRM 5.0 deploying the extended classic scenario.

What the client expects is for a budget check against the earmarked fund along side with the FM budget check.

Any ideas how to add those to customer fields to the standard account check?

Raz

Message was edited by:

Raz Golan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Please go through this -></b></u>

<u>You need to code the SRM Budget checks logic part by your logic and implement the same on the Customer fields using BADIs.

Use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI (For changing Buget values) and

BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI (For issing Customer messages to Shopping cart web page)</u>

<b>Budget availabiltiy check will take place in R/3. This check has to be set in R/3 as there is no specific FI settings in SRM for availability check.</b>

<u>This is customized in SRM when defining your backend system:</u>

<b>SPRO Path -></b>

-

<u><u>Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Technical Basic Settings -> Define Backend Systems</u></u>

<b>Manage column FI valid with "Real-time backend validation".</b>

Function module - BBP_BUDGET_CHECK (The database table BBP_USRBDGT contains the value for the purchasing budget in the column AmountSpent.)

Are the below ones used while checking...?

<u><i>PO create/change</u></i>

FM - B31I_ACC_PURCHASE_ORDER_CHECK

<u>SC create/change</u>

FM- B31I_ACC_PURCHASE_REQUI_CHECK

FM - B31I_ACC_PURCHASE_ORDER_CHECK

<u><b>For SRM standard Budget checks, please go through the relatd links -></b></u>

OSS Note 520717

Purchasing-Budget Workflow

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/4e/1d74eff196d64e880fd28d41d4502b/frameset.htm

Costcenter wise budget

Hope this will help.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thanks for your quick answer.

i've just checked for OSS notes and found Note 785391 - Earmarked funds and SRM budget check which is relevant for prior release and for some reason not working for SRM 5.0 so i'm going to raise an OSS message.

Raz