cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Roberto Negro"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I saw SDN users are generally very interested in knowing about the TOP users of SDN (Atleast i am). From which country they are? Which company they are working? and all such informations.

I really appreciate that SDN is already provided us facility like <b>Business Card</b> for that. But why no one is making use of it properly (even i am also not using)? Why only <b>WIPRO</b> or <b>SATYAM</b> or <b>SAP</b> teams are making use of such good facilities?

I know its not good to point anyones name on such a public place, but its our community, and i really like to know about our stars, "<b>Roberto Negro</b>", "<b>Bhanu Gupta</b>" and many more in the list.

Share your views. What you think?

Hey <b>Roberto</b> what you say? you are the <b>Forum Leader</b>?

Regards,

SAP_SDN

Message was edited by: SAP SDN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Roberto's profiles is already available in his blog homepage from a long time.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/u/21406 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

with regards

ashwin

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to start with yourself and not to hide using an anonymous, misleading, alias instead your real name and fill in yiur BC yourself.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks <b>Eddy</b>, that is what i like to hear from you experts.

<b>"Anonymous", "Misleading", "Alias".</b>

I agree with you, and i am using this ID just to <b>realize the truth</b>. If we are hiding our self, how could anyone can catch us, that we are some <b>real identity</b> or a group of users?

About my BC, i will surely update it very soon, but these days i like to discuss some topics which i feel better to discuss with this ID only, i don't want to ruin my relation with all my dear friends.

SAP can catch my real identity very easily, its just the matter of IP address, but this time i really needed help from SDN folks <b>(Craig/Mark),</b> hope you all don't mind.

Eddy be positive this time, as i saw many of folks like you always respond in a <b>negative</b> way, because of that users like me get <b>afraid</b>.

Hope Eddy you don't mind, i don't want to hurt anyones emotions.

Regards,

SAP_SDN

Message was edited by: SAP SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately we can't force anyone to share more than they want to and many have already made the comment that they do not want to share.

I agree with you and I think it's great if everyone updates their BC, in fact <b>NO MORE T-SHIRTS</b> will be mailed to anyone who has not updated their BC.

But more than that I can't do.

You do have a point as well often there are negative comments made very quickly, in this case I think Eddy was simply telling you to "Put your money where your mouth is" it's easy to accuse someone of not doing something but doing the same thing yourself at the same time takes credit away from you and what you are trying to accomplish, as does using a name that makes it seem as though you are representing SAP and SDN together which is not appropriate otherwise I think I would have gotten a mail about this before you posted.

There is no reason to be afraid, if a user starts to attack you for any reason the SDN Team will come into the issue and deal with it, Mark and I can't help someone that we don't know so if you would like for us to help you in your "crusade" then please talk to us and be open - it's a community and hiding behind aliases and blank BC's doesn't help.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

A post with my name as title ?!?!?

That's too kind of you!

Just to highlight some imprecisions...

"If we are hiding our self, how could anyone can catch us, that we are some real identity or a group of users?"

I'm not hiding myself !!! My name is ROBERTO NEGRO (and yours ?)and it's the name of a real person (as you can see from the business card photo!) and not a collective name as Luther Blisset...and, in order to catch us, it's enough to post something SDN-related...do you have some BI issue ? Post a thread in the forums and very probably you will receive a reply from one of your paladins !

"(...)these days i like to discuss some topics which i feel better to discuss with this ID only, i don't want to ruin my relation with all my dear friends."

???

"Hey Roberto what you say? you are the Forum Leader?"

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/collaboration.sdn

So it seems !

Ehm...anyway, sorry for my incomplete BC !

As already written in my weblog profile, I'm from Italy and I work for Accenture....

If this can help to get you feel better...

Check it now !

Bye,

Roberto