cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VASCL-How to identify only those schedule lines which are delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

All Gurus,

I have a requirement. Customer schedule agreement gets created in SAP R/3 and I need to push that to BW. I thought of using the above extractor. But I have problem: Initially customer send a delivery schedule and later he sends a revised (he keeps sending new schedules).

When customer sends revised schedule, the old one goes to history in R/3 and new one will be available in VA33 T-code.

My requirement is that, when this data comes to BW : from the old delivery schedule (assume 10 lines were there) which was delivered (2 lines delivered), I need to identify and what is not deliverd (8 items) to be flagged as deleted. And add the current delivery schedule (assume 5 lines) along with that. Basically I want to delete the overlapped entries in BW comparing old schedule with new based on the delivery date.

Is there any way to ge this done? I need basically Expected Goods Issue, confirmed qty etc from the delivery schedule.

Thanks in advance

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romy,

Check these docs...

<a href="http://www.box.net/shared/hrss71lfyh">Customized Open Order Value and Quantity Reporting</a>

<a href="http://sapbwneelam.blogspot.com/">More Docs .....</a>

Which version BW and R/3... From BI7 onwards, and ECC6 new bussiness content available for Open orders. check.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I read these documents.

Actually I am looking for valid schedule lines only. After the confirmation is made, may be customer must have send a revised delivery schedule for the same over lapping period. Those entries I need to remove from previous schedule.

What is the output of 2LIS_11_V_SCL? Will it provide the answer which I am looking for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extractors with 2LIS_12_* would suit your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for thge reply. Actually I am looking for schedule lines only not delivery lines. But I am looking for valid schedule lines where the confirmation made for delivery. After the confirmation is made, may be customer must have send a revised delivery schedule for the some over lapping period. Those entries I need to remove from previous schedule.

What is the output of 2LIS_11_V_SCL? Will it provide the answer which I am looking for?