cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETDAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

i am looking for the field ETDAT (Delivered on). i went to the VA03 and took the technical details of particular field. <b>Structure RV45A</b> and <b>Field name ETDAT</b>. its easy to find the name of the field if its coming from the table name..but wondering how to locate the field if its showing the name of the structure, in which table i can find this field. i need help.Thanks

Regards

Kanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use where used concept from SE11.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i went to se11 and entered the name of the structure , selected the etdat field and clicked on where used list. i got a pop with lots of selections like programs,classes/interfaces, screens etc. i checked database tables and table types, when i executed i got the msg saying structure rv45a not found in selected search area.

Regards

Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Type 'ERDAT' in 'data type' selection in se11 , and then click on button of where used, now select 'Strcture fields' .Now you will able to see RV45A name.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anil

thanks for your answer its useful.i will explain my scenario. i want dispatch date to be extracted in BW. i want to see the <b>table</b> from which this field <b>delivered date</b> is getting the data. when i went to the technical details its showing me the name of the structure.

i want the name of the table.

Regards

Kanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the DS , you are using heer. It is quiet easy to find out the table if we know the DS name. Just go to LBWE,and search in the Extraction structure for this field . You will come to know the CS.CS name is nothing but Table name with MC as prefix.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma. P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil

i couldnt find ETDAT field in any Datasource. i checked in all the datasource but i couldnt find this filed. can u please tell me the procedure how to find the name of the table. In technical details i could see the name of the structure and field name. hope u got me.

Regards

Kanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I thought that you were searching in R/3 side. What is the information do you want to extract to BW Side. i.e for which data extraction you have been given the techincal details.

There is no link or procedure which holds information about the linkage between r/3 tables and BW fields at a single place. You come to know by experience one by one.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

as already suggested before...your ETDAT (that is populated runtime during the transaction) is the delivery date LFDAT in the application tables...

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

now its very clear for me. in VCITM (LFDAT corresponds to Delivery date 0SHIP_date in BW. so, i should take 0ship_date as a deliver date? Roberto can u please tell me how can we know tat ETDAT that is populated runtime during the transaction) is the delivery date LFDAT in the application tables... because i have lot of ztransaction involved in R/3, in which technical names are given in structure name and field name. thanks

Regards

Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanth,

now I'm posting a new weblog about how to find the R/3 table (field) starting from a datasource field...you want to know more: how a transaction field can be mapped to a BW field...the only way to go is: debug the transaction ! Just a little tedious...

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did this ever get solved?

I am trying to figure out how to extract that field from VA03 to BW. RV45A-ETDAT. on my system it is a column on VA03 called 'First Date'

Thanks,

nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Roberto had mentioned. Field LFDAT had the data I wanted.

Thanks,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I also have the same problem, but with field KETDAT from RV45A. Could you help me to find the table of this field?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Fen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could any one please let me know which table holds the value for ETDAT (customer requested date on the item level of the order). Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Ale

My request is to find all customized reports which contain this field. RV45A-ETDAT . I found it is saved in VBAK table, the field is VDATU (Requested Delivery date)

I entered into SE11 using the "where used" option but I also watched table TSTC for Z* and Y* tcodes. And i cannot find any pogram related to the tcodes and in the where used list for this field.

can you please help me out on how to find this relationship?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanth,

You can go in LIKP, LFDAT field...(with the name of your order number...)

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto