cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Icons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking into the SAP help it says that it is possible to use colors and symbols for exceptions:

<i>Defining Exceptions

You can define threshold values (exceptions) for a query. Data that varies from these thresholds is highlighted in color or marked with icons. You can use these exceptions to identify deviations from expected results at a glance.</i>

We are using SAPKW70015, but it seems like it is only possible to assign colors. If I in the WAD choose Symbol for exceptions I get trand icons. How to get for instance red, green and yellow icons which also can be used for filter. Which release is necesarry to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Helle Knudsen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to define the exception in the query designer not in wad. There is an icon in the toolbar named exception and you can define here the colors.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alec,

Thanks, I know that I have to define the exception in the Query Designer, but here it is only possible to create exception colors. I would like to make <u>Exception Incons</u>. E.g. a green icon for succes. The icon should also be used for filtering, so you can focus on e.g. all results with a green icon.

Best rergards

Helle