cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery has not yet been completely processed by WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an order but unable to do PGI as i am not aware of the steps (Transactions Codes ) involved in creating Transfer Order i already did the picking but when i try to PGI i get the below mentioned error please help me

"Delivery has not yet been completely processed by WM"

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Check the document flow and if picking request number is tehre check that qty. qith delivery qty. both should match.

Otherway aroung check IMG settings under picking,the lean warehouse should be activated for picking.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transfer Order have been created as well Picking has been done but when i do PGI i get the above error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have confirmed your TO. If not go to T code LT12 , put TO no , confirm and save.

Now check document flow of delivery whether it shows transfer order no.

hope this will solve your problem.

Reward if helpful.

Vivek

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

pramod_kanchan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Delivery has not yet been completely processed by WM.

Plz check Picked Qty from this Function Module WB2_GET_PICK_QUANTITY

i think its getting from VBFA-VBFA-RFMNG_FLO field .

Delivery has not yet been completely processed by WM. Include FV50WF0W plz check message no 608 message ID VL . multiple places different conditions validating. example IF likp-vlstk IS INITIAL AND likp-verursys IS INITIAL.

0 Kudos

hi this is sivareddy,above error clear the t-code lt12 just select the pick +transfer option and save it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to this path:

IMG>Enterprise Structure>Assignment>Logistics Execution>Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location

then delete assignment your plant with warehouse management

Regards,

KevinThai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls confirm your transfer order using LT12 and then try doing PGI for it.......

This will solve ur problem..

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

First save the delivery and goto LT03 and enter the W/h no: and delivery no: and do picking ..then do the PGI

what is the picking status coming in VL02n

Message was edited by:

sam masker